sooo uhhh

Burning Legion
Post Limit:
DM;SoA
Guys, I have to go; someone left the fridge open.
Realm second.
03/27/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Steps
Realm second.

And that's supposed to be demeaning? gtfo kid.
Not necessarily meant to be demeaning, I just don't really see the necessity for a forum post after a realm second kill. If you want to keep using this realm forum as your personal facebook page, by all means. You just look like a douchebag...

I'll leave now though, so enjoy yourself.
I'll do what I want, people like you set out to try and force people to feel bad because they dont act like you do. You had no reason to make an alt, so we dont know who you are, and come here and say that our accomplishment isn't something we should be proud of. You don't know half the !@#$ these guys had to do to get this group to what it is today. You dont have a clue how dedicated they are to this group. Your words mean nothing to them, they worked their asses off for this moment and we're going to enjoy it.
Try modesty. The end.
Grats guys nice work.....
Congrats
@Steps I post on an alt because im jealous herp
i has to say to thatDM;SoA
03/27/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Steps
I just don't really see the necessity for a forum post after a realm second kill.

It can be realm 50th and still be relevant to the realm forums.

People work hard to achieve such feats, regardless if they're realm first or not. Especially since there isn't realm first spam, it's still relevant to discuss victories as a community.

I'd congratulate a DW reg kill, because for some people, its not that easy.

-----

Also, no point in hiding behind and alt, anyone with a google chrome extension knows who you are. :x
Thanks to all of you who aren't being ##%#s about it, we look forward to congratulating you when you guys down it too.
LOL
To bad rag didn't get a 15% nerf
Steps
1 Orc Warrior
burning-legion:
vexa
nesingwary:
steps

Hi Vexa! No hiding behind alts here!
Greetings traveler.
Kira is actually a nice guy.

:(
@Steps I post on an alt because im jealous herp
i has to say to thatDM;SoA

I do want heroic axes and trinket...so a hint of jealousy, ohhh possibly.

At least I handled it like an adult, right? Guys..?
03/28/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Fluxin
To bad rag didn't get a 15% nerf

too*
I don't get why Vexa is posting on 3 different toons in the thread