Dear Forum Posters of Bleeding Hollow

Bleeding Hollow
I approve 110% of all of your forum posts. It is a misfit collection of bad threads and just random nonsense and I enjoy it. You've all made me very proud.

Keep up the good work and I'll see you back at HQ for smoothies.Sincerly.
The Infamous Necrachilles
While I concur that the contributions to our local bulletins amount to little other than supercilious palaver, I, for one, find it most difficult to acquiesce any semblance of "enjoyment" from their buffoonic beggary and dollymopish cries for attention.

Best,
Baron Wilhelm von Grimsby IV
--
Infamous Necrachilles

I'm sorry, do I need to show you my collection endgame BG scoreboard screenshots showing me with 20 whole killing blows to prove that I'm the only infamous Rogue on this server?
03/29/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Thîeve
Infamous Necrachilles

I'm sorry, do I need to show you my collection endgame BG scoreboard screenshots showing me with 20 whole killing blows to prove that I'm the only infamous Rogue on this server?

Do I need to show you my collection of potato chips shaped like the Mona Lisa to prove that I'm a handsome lady?
03/29/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Thîeve
Infamous Necrachilles

no one talks to rat like that!