29s WE GET GAMES Tuesday AND Sunday 9pm est

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
#5,000 29 warrior us, thats how pro i am..franchi i need mara on horde and alliance side lol
Not happy my corpsemaker is gone.

Wut happened hurr?
04/09/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Phaurensmash
Dezdez you know that that attitude is why 29s and 39s died off

i obviously care a lot
Hey, some returning names! Shout out if you're ready for games, and Yoube will put you on the roster.
04/09/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Phaurensmash

Yes its reprehensible to expect someone to read the first or second post in this thread.

it went right over your head.

LOL, it totally did. Great community you guys have in the 29 bracket. Was gearing my druid and priest towards it but......yeah, with allies like Dezdez who needs enemies
@Franchi, your name looks really familiar. Were you ever in Vindication when we had battle groups?
I feel as though a rename to MikeJones is in order.
04/10/2012 05:24 AMPosted by Gloninn
@Franchi, your name looks really familiar. Were you ever in Vindication when we had battle groups?

Not that I recall, I'm a shadowburn twink.
Hope to see everyone tonight
Someone post the updated gear list.
prolly not gunna make it tonight sadly :( next week for sure tho.

Edit: ill also have my ally druid lvld by then since its already like 20

anyways gl and have fun everyone.
ill be there for a little while anyway. early morning so im not sure how late ill play
04/10/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Anastasío
Someone post the updated gear list.

Third times the charm?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416111699?page=1
I have had the gear list link in the OP since the first time Franchi posted it. It should be easy enough for people to find. Anyway, games in 3 hours foos!
Random question. What are the BiS pants for a holi pali? I am thinking its the Phalanx leggings of the eagle 9/9 but not sure.
10stam/7int 7 crit legs from bfd i think, they are leather though