Epic Clever Funny Paladin names

1 2 3 5 Next
Yes another1 of these threads

I want to chain my name idk y i even got this name.
bump any1

ownadin (those 2 take :( )
Hmm Im not too into gimmicky names like Pwnadin or Ownadin, not my thing....

Why not get creative?
I support creativity
pwnadin and ownadin both fall under restricted names, under the naming policy. ^_^ (so does jagermester, btw)
lol yea. Its so hard to come up with a name these days and i don't want alt coded letters cause they look bad(lol) and when people add you they can becase its a dam alt coded letter
I lived up to my name today when I was bored, and decided to counter clockwise on Hagara.
wow bubblenrun nice name if u have engineering and rocket boots that would be awesome
Use a normal name or a fantasy name. Not some gimmicky, tired "joke" name like "Pwnadin". It's not clever and/or funny.
inb4 'lol w0w chil owt nerd'
Some names with characters make sense. :p
You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you!

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!
I really like 'mooriahcarey' for a tauren paladin.
Tripod (lol idk y)

any of these good
My Name
I win..... Its a proven fact myn is amazing.
Hmm, doubt this fits a pally, but definitely fits Tauren cows.
I have a level 30 Paladin named Helig. Helig = holy in swedish.
My beef is strong
Faith and Begorrah
04/09/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Cayse
pwnadin and ownadin both fall under restricted names, under the naming policy. ^_^ (so does jagermester, btw)

Technically your name is too, since it's a real name and can reference a real person.

Real World References
This category includes names which:

Consist of any references to the real world, including people and places (Britneyspears, Newyork, Austinpowers)

For that matter mine can be construed as being against the rules. The naming policy is vague enough that nearly any name is technically against the rules.

FYI Cayce company is a real company. Your name could be construed as violating the following clause:

This category includes both clear and masked names which:

Are trademarked/licensed by a company or an individual

You may just be masking the name by changing one letter.

I hope I don't come across as being serious here by the way :D