Best movies. :D

Movies, TV and Entertainment
My favorite movie is... There are too many that I like equally, but I'd have to say Interview With the Vampire. Does anyone know where I can watch movies online, for free, no survey, no membership, and anything else annoying like that?? :D Also, what's your favorite movie of all time?
One flew over the Cuckoos nest/Good morning Vietnam. Cant really decide.

04/03/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Trïstan
My favorite movie is... There are too many that I like equally, but I'd have to say Interview With the Vampire. Does anyone know where I can watch movies online, for free, no survey, no membership, and anything else annoying like that?? :D Also, what's your favorite movie of all time?

http://www.hulu.com/movies?src=topnav

Commercials but not as many as on TV.
Starship Troopers.

Doesn't matter what time it is. If it's on, i'm watching it.
Once upon a time in America, 1984, directed by Sergio Leone (the 229 min cut not the 139 min cut)
Star Wars
-------------
Was a kid when it first came out, it blew me away and I've been hooked ever since. My nostalgia even lets me enjoy Eps 1-3.

Seven Samurai/Magnificent Seven/Battle Beyond the Stars/Samurai 7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love the story and have loved every variation of it.
The Big Lebowskie
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
all the LOTR movies
Army of Darkness
V for Vendetta. I love this movie and can pop it in anytime for an enjoyable 2 hours. Yes, I realize it strays from the graphic novel (which is also great) but I still love the movie for what it is.

04/04/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Trïstan
Sadly, all the good movies on hulu require plus... :/ The thing is I wanted "for free, no survey, no membership, and anything else annoying like that??"

I have a bookmarked site that fits this but I can't post it for fear of a vacation >.>
Army of Darkness
Star Wars
Terminator 2
Glory
Hexler, I love you.

These are the three I can always watch no matter how many times I've seen them:

The Dark Knight.
Fight Club.
Serenity.
<3 u too
Shawshank Redemption for overall.LOTR and the Dark Knight are great movies.
Shawshank Redemption is probably my favorite movie overall. I loved The Iron Giant, Oldboy, and the Original Trilogy too.
Watchmen.
LOTR.
Black Hawk Down.
Alien (1,2,3)
Apocalipto.
04/04/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Trïstan
Sadly, all the good movies on hulu require plus... :/ The thing is I wanted "for free, no survey, no membership, and anything else annoying like that??"

Well if your into Japanese culture/anime there is:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/

All the other sites that I can think of that would fit this description would all be highly illegal...
Starship Troopers.

Doesn't matter what time it is. If it's on, i'm watching it.

Starship Troopers Drinking Game

Any time a person says "Bug" or a human dies you take a shot of hard liquor.

I assure you you will not survive.
2001: A Space Odyssey and Apocalypse Now. I had to pick my jaw up off of the floor the first time I saw each of those. No other movies have affected me that way.
In no order

Blade Runner
Aliens
Citizen Kane
Seven Samurai
LOTR
Star Wars (4-6)
Pulp Fiction
Casablanca
Full Metal Jacket
Goodfellas