Big Crits :: 8/8H DS :: T/W/Th 8-12EST

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
and then i got drunk
and then rumen [ you too
Middy T!t_ty! <3
Once upon a drunk, Lohkan. The end.

Also, there was a bird. Don't ask what it has to do with anything.
Hey Big Crits!
Just curious if you still need a balance druid (with resto offspec). I applied last year and was accepted, but couldn't come over after realizing your raid times started a little too early for me (7:30 at the time I believe). It looks like you start later now, and raid times that are fine for me. I'm currently 8/8HM, 7/7HM FL at current content, and looking for some fun farming mounts, doing old content, and meeting some interesting peeps.
Here's my armory
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Drizztheal/simple

Send me a message if it seems like a fit, and I"ll do the whole app process if you like
Happy Easter!
-Drizz
Oops, I forgot to post my email. bcolten23@yahoo.com
Middy T!t_ty! <3

always buddy!
Hey Big Crits!
Just curious if you still need a balance druid (with resto offspec). I applied last year and was accepted, but couldn't come over after realizing your raid times started a little too early for me (7:30 at the time I believe). It looks like you start later now, and raid times that are fine for me. I'm currently 8/8HM, 7/7HM FL at current content, and looking for some fun farming mounts, doing old content, and meeting some interesting peeps.
Here's my armory
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Drizztheal/simple

Send me a message if it seems like a fit, and I"ll do the whole app process if you like
Happy Easter!
-Drizz

hey drizz, pop in on our website and toss up an application and see where it goes from there. as listed above there's a few people you can get in touch with for any additional questions!

Gl in your search for a new home :D
Mmmm Shrimp w/ Lime ramen noodles..
hmm shrimp

i make a really delicious broccoli 4 cheese alfredo stuffed chicken on either airy rice or whipped potatoes

also cherry chops with stirfry
Well, it's that time of the week again. I quit. AFK.
its that time of the week again, lohkan's drunk. he's been penta bracketed
Nope.
ok ok, monday night. its cuz you chased the easter bunny for hours
I think at this point we should be seriously concerned if Lohkan goes a week without being wasted in mumble trying to hit on someone.
04/09/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Therec
I think at this point we should be seriously concerned if Lohkan goes a week without being wasted in mumble trying to hit on someone.

I hadn't drank for 2 weeks :(
Who's ready to derp?
04/10/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Lohkán
Who's ready to derp?

lol /sigh
ROCK LOCK AND LOAD.
I'm curious, do you guys have any spots opening for a mage or holy paladin? Myself and a few other from my current 10 man guild (that is breaking up before MoP) are looking to find a new home. Including myself, a resto shaman (or he can play his paladin tank) and a holy paladin.

We each have high-end progression experience, having gotten top 20 US kills up until Christmas when our MT and main healer disappeared and quit, respectively. (After killing Heroic Blackhorn we spend no time at all on Spine for months it seemed).