Blizz...

General Discussion
Why you no put more fist weapons in game? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Better question, WHY CAN'T DKs USE THEM!?!
04/06/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Terronega
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
04/06/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Ohgodfleas
Better question, WHY CAN'T DKs USE THEM!?!

That works, too.
Better question.
Blizzard why you no make a main hand version of Mounting Vengeance.
:(
04/06/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Salesperson
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

What does this mean?

Its a text version of the Y U NO guy. My little brother makes me watch memes on youtube, and I saw that in a comment.
Someone basically asked this at Blizzcon and they said "we plan to add more in MoP". Makes sense, seeing as we'll have monks and stuff.
Because it would be over-saturation for STR users, and the only agility class that makes use of them reliably is Ele shamans.
04/06/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Jessebella
Because it would be over-saturation for STR users, and the only agility class that makes use of them reliably is Ele shamans.

Combat Rogues and Monks will use em.
04/06/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Terronega

What does this mean?

Its a text version of the Y U NO guy. My little brother makes me watch memes on youtube, and I saw that in a comment.

Really? I always though it looked like a crab....
Better question.

My question. Why is there no other match to Calamity's Grasp?
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) yuno finish sets blizz
04/06/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Pyronaptor

Combat Rogues and Monks will use em.

In Mop, yes expect to see more fist items with monks.

Do combat rouges not need a dagger in the MH? Cuz I've gone AS and SB and both have no good reason to not have a dagger in the MH.
I agree I'd like to see some more Fist Weapons. The only ones we ever really see anymore are random greens that drop from anywhere. The most recent dungeon one is Clattering Claw from HoT.

/signed
In Mop, yes expect to see more fist items with monks.

Do combat rouges not need a dagger in the MH? Cuz I've gone AS and SB and both have no good reason to not have a dagger in the MH.

Unless it has changed since I last played my rogue (right as 4.0 came out) combat wanted slow MH fast OH.
Better question.

My question. Why is there no other match to Calamity's Grasp?

Adding to this, there is no off hand for the really awesome Fist of the Deity. How saddening.