Ilvl 400 blood/ 395 frost DK LF HM guild

Guild Recruitment
I am a 3/8 prenerf blood DK, with a decent frost OS I can play UH but would rather stay frost. I am looking for a guild that is atleast 3/8 HM ad up. I have experience on 5/8 HM. I am willing to xfer.
The raid times I am looking for would be late night for US servers, or 6-11 SVT for ocianic servers.

If you would like to know more PST on here or add me to Real ID.
Fataleskimo@hotmail.com

Ty and have a good one.
7/8hm guild here we raid 8-12:30 cst
let me know if this works for u
I'm not sure how the time works for you, but our 5/8 H DS 10-man is in need of a tank. Check out the info that I'm pasting below and if you can swing the hours, let us know.

Guild: Symbiotic
Realm: Shattered Halls - Horde
Progression: 5/8H 10M DS
Realid: jude1995wow@gmail.com or pst an officer in-game.
Raid Times: tue,wed,thu 7-11 PST
(#1 25man)
([REALM FIRST!] Glory of the Firelands Raider!)
(#1 on server to get rogue legendary)
hello we are currently looking for an experienced blood dk main tank for our DS HM progression. we are a 3/8 HM guild with most probably 4/8hm next week. will be looking to progress as far as possible till mists and then push panderia content as much as possible.

<Inertia lvl25> Alliance Frostmourne
Raids are 9:30pm–12pm svt Wed,Thur,cleanup Sun. pst/mail Pulserifle, Stormrayder for info

if interested let me know
faosin@gmail.com
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun

***CORE SPOT FOR YOU***

Hi there :)

8/8 HM DS

10 man weekend raid guild.
Great atmosphere.
Age range: 20-35
Stable home for 6+ years.
We consider loot a tool and not a reward.

>> www.shadeofarrows.darkbb.com << for more information.

I'll be online tonight if you want to talk.

RID is megan.cuccio@gmail.com **CONTACT ASAP**
Velocity (10m) on Shattered Halls is currently looking for a tank for our core one group. :)

Info: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4362519806?page=1
Thank you to all the people that have posted here. I will look into each of your guilds right away. Please give me till tomorrow, to figure out what I will be doing. Nice to know a blood DK is wanted. Bahahahahahahaha
JUMP!!!
jump
BUMP!
<Red Dragon Society> is a late night guild recruiting for 25m progression! We are a home for serious players who can't make common raid times and still wish to progress through end game content. We're definitely looking for players who want to have a stable environment come the expansion.

http://rdswow.enjin.com
Server: Bonechewer - Pacific Standard Time - PVP
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 10:15 pm-1:30 am pst
Guild Created: November 2008

Attitude:

RDS strives to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative. You may be the most skilled player in WoW, but if you are a jerk, don’t apply.

Some players take it upon themselves to police other players and belittle them. Such policing and chastisement is the job of the officers and RDS believes most policing is best done with whispers and conversation not yelling and name-calling. As such, if you think there is a problem, bring it to an officer’s attention. In addition, we run RDS for ALL the members of RDS not for just you. So if you are planning to put your in game needs over the guild's needs, look elsewhere.

Attendance:

Regular and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. However, in order to be considered for Senior Raider status you must be online and available for at least 3 of our 4 primary raid nights.

We realize that occasionally real life issues may prevent you from attending. In those cases it is required that Senior Raiders notify the guild by posting on the forums or contacting an officer. Failure to be reliable is grounds for demotion.

Loot Distribution: EPGP

We use a loot distribution system called EPGP (Effort Points/Gear Points). We feel it is the best loot distribution system developed so far in terms of fairness. More information on the system, as well as our implementation of it can be found in the forums. Although not required, the EPGP add-on is recommended. EPGP Guidelines

Gear Requirement: 395+ ilvl

We're always looking for skilled players regardless of the ilvl. However we are looking for players to help us progress with.

Class Need:

1 Mage
1 Holy Paladin
1 Resto Druid with offspec of either feral or boomkin.
1 Resto Sham
1 Unholy/Blood DK
1 Fury Warrior

Please apply at our website or contact any officer on the server Bonechewer.
http://rdswow.enjin.com
You may also contact me via real id zofu316@gmail.com