Special title for 2nd Grey Riding Camel

Achievements
04/08/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Schwert
... or you could've left it for someone else to find, since you already had one. This story just makes me seethe with rage at how selfish humanity is.

Fixed.
04/08/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Gatemaster
It is a suggestion. If you want to disagree, then disagree. Personally attacking someone because you assume that I am bragging, enjoying it, or trying to be a jackass is disrespectful. If you can't politely or constructively disagree, then don't be an !@#$%^-.

Considering you looted an item with full intention of what it might have - Something extremely rare - Thus taking the opportunity away from somebody else...
It's full warranted.

Because of course you were in Uldum on my server at the time I got it and knew people were there, right? Never mind that I've helped other people camp for various rarespawns and acquire them, run other players through dungeons for mounts, or given them advice on how to find rarespawns....I'm apparently such a selfish person because you know for certain all about the details of what I've described.
As a mount collector that already has it i think you're just selfish to take the opportunity of someone else finding it away, coming here to pretend like you're asking for an achievement to be added is really just an excuse... you're here to brag.

Edit: I'm actually surprised you thought this thread was going to go well for you.
As a mount collector that already has it i think you're just selfish to take the opportunity of someone else finding it away, coming here to pretend like you're asking for an achievement to be added is really just an excuse... you're here to brag.

Edit: I'm actually surprised you thought this thread was going to go well for you.

I am not trying to brag, it is just a suggestion at a possible title to be added into the game...sorry if it comes off that way, it is not my intention.
I would have /who Stormwind to find a name i knew if no friend or guildies were online and summoned them to the spot before i wasted it on myself.
I was helping three different people look for it, but none of them were online at the time :(. I did wait a bit before picking it up but there was no one. I guess I should have invited some random guildie or someone....honestly I am not trying to brag.

If anybody needs help/suggestions on finding the camel, I can provide spawn spots and times I have spotted figurines.
04/08/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Gatemaster

Fixed.
Considering you looted an item with full intention of what it might have - Something extremely rare - Thus taking the opportunity away from somebody else...
It's full warranted.

Because of course you were in Uldum on my server at the time I got it and knew people were there, right?

It's like you think I'm jealous or something because I don't have one.
Lol.
Also; Coming the forums to post "I GOT 2 CAMELS LOL" is bragging. It's nothing but.
Gatemaster, I'm not jealous. I'm not out for a camel or the title or FoS. But I feel badly for the mount collectors that you potentially screwed out of sharing the joy of what you already have.

And yes: coming to the forums and boasting that you completed an achievement twice - unnecessarily - and stating that you think Blizz should make a special title for those who do so? That really is the worst sort of bragging. Were I you, I'd just own that and think harder about what forum posts you make in the future.
You don't deserve anything. That's just being a selfish !@#$.
As Gate's friend, I'd just like to put in my thoughts. Firstly, he had been talking about this before he even posted, and him and I had joked how it would be cool to get a title for that such as "...The Gray", being as hard as it is. Second, I'm not really sure why it bothers you all so much that he wanted to post about it on the forums. It was an idea he had, and wanted to share. If you disagree, a simple "No, I don't think that's a good idea because..." suffices.

Good luck to all the rare-spawn hunters out there, your day will come soon enough.
04/08/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Eternalsun
I'm not really sure why it bothers you all so much

Maybe you're not a mount collector but most people find his selfish act very frustrating because there are people that have spent months in Uldum looking for that mount and he has selfishly taken a second one when he cant use it.

All he has done with this thread is make himself look bad and get some negative attention, they fact he called you in to help him when under attack is kinda funny lol
04/08/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Seadog
... or you could've left it for someone else to find, since you already had one. This story just makes me sad.
04/08/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Lethalock
All he has done with this thread is make himself look bad and get some negative attention, they fact he called you in to help him when under attack is kinda funny lol

Just to clear it up, he didn't "call me in". He showed me this post before all the trolling, and if you really want dedication...just ask him about his first time getting the camel. Every time I logged in he'd be in Uldum, and every time I trolled him. I can see how you're like WTF but in my opinion, rare mounts should be rare. I camped Deepholm for two months once, and a guildy ninja'd it from me to give to an officer for a raid spot. I wasn't pleased, but it didn't stop my determination and about three months later I downed that drake and it still felt every bit as good. Was I mad? Yes. But it's the journey that counts my friends :)
I know Gate and he's a good guy, whether or not he comes off as bragging. If you were to ask him he's usually more than happy to help camp or give advice.
04/08/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Kektonic
Sorry but that's not how public forums work.

LoL, touche
04/09/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Eternalsun
I camped Deepholm for two months once

So turn it around, you spent two months in Deepholm and your buddy here came along and took it from you even know he already had the mount then comes to the forums asking for a new achievement for getting the mount twice ??
04/08/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Turtlemonger
not anymore^^

Incorrect, however, npcscan can't target it.
w/e RNG is RNG even with real people, grats to you for finding another one but i dont think it warrants a different title.

itd be like killing Sinestra and getting Dragonslayer, then killing her again and becoming Dragonstabber, then again and getting Dragonmolester :P
OMG i found the mount for a 3rd or 4th or 5th time i think i should get a special snowflake title each time to show everyone how important i am. Please add this..........
w/e RNG is RNG even with real people, grats to you for finding another one but i dont think it warrants a different title.

itd be like killing Sinestra and getting Dragonslayer, then killing her again and becoming Dragonstabber, then again and getting Dragonmolester :P

I suppose you are right on that, I guess it would in theory be the same as doing something else :P.

To everyone else on this forum, I apologize for this thread. Although you don't believe me, I didn't mean to brag, and I understand how it certainly can be seen as that. It was merely a suggestion and clearly one that most people don't agree with. Good luck to everyone with rarespawn hunting!