Rate the RP name above you #3

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
1 2 3 11 Next
Last one reached its post limit.. So, without further ado!~

===========================================================

<- Tali 'Twily' Tuturu -- Gilnean Huntress

Xenoe Ty'kyna -- Draenei Death Knight; Surname was what she was in life.

Lillian Oath -- Young little pickpocket, human.
Tali 'Twily' Tuturu- 5, doesn't sound very gilnean if you ask me.
Xenoe Ty'kyna- 10, sounds very draenei, or draenic, or whatever.
Lilian Oath- 9, Lilian sounds very gilnean, while Oath could be anything, good name either way.

Falren VonEbonheart - displaced human nobleman.
04/09/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Falren
Falren VonEbonheart - displaced human nobleman.

Sounds noble...but perhaps a bit 'too' noble. Almost a parody. 7/10

Leuts Royce - former Wolfcultist
Lucille Fizzart- Knight-Errant of the Holy Light (human)
Acolyte Momo'phiy - Draenei Priestess
Leuts Royce - former Wolfcultist 7/10
Lucille Fizzart- Knight-Errant of the Holy Light (human) 7.5/10
Acolyte Momo'phiy - Draenei Priestess 7/10

Teth'rann Spellsinger, Highborne Arcanist
Teth'rann Spellslinger, I have mixed feelings about your name. While I love the first name, your surname doesn't seem very elven to me. I'd give it a 6/10.

Robert J. Blackwood. He has a rather fuzzy memory of his past, and cannot bring himself to remember his surname, so he took on the name "Blackwood".
Robert J. Blackwood. 9/10. Last name fits the undead well, also works well with being a rogue.

Alestir Andrethen-Paladin for the Argent Crusade
I like it, 9.5/10

As for me- Alenlor Wolfblaze- Ex-Ranger, Elven Marksman, had his wolf since he was a child and took on the name 'Wolfblaze' because he had no other.

- Raket Cage- Gnonish Engineer and Mage.
Alenlor sounds very Blood Elf-ish, and I like the story behind his surname. 9.5/10

Raket Cage: Sounds better for a goblin than a gnome, but it still works pretty well. 8/10

Fizzaline Thoughtspark, alchemist and gnomish mage, at your service!
*takes a bow and hat falls off*
Fizzaline Thoughtspark- Solid 10.

8/10 - Sounds Gilnean, but the last name seems sort of corny to me and I don't know why. Still good, regardless.

Jent'lek Maji -- Troll druid apprentice
8/10. Seems a little trollishly typical.

Malluch Heath Vesalius, Forsaken warlock

Luxto "Lucky" Piperust, goblin mage

Lucius Schiller, Forsaken rogue (I put "Lucius" in just as a goof only to find out it wasn't a taken name. Awwww yeah)
9/10 for all names pretty much fitting their backgrounds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Malaki A.K.A Icyheart(or Frostlord Icy/Icyheart depending on rp) Last name forgetten upon previous death, Forsaken Frost Mage with Elemental named Katara.
8/10 for Malaki, don't know why but it seems fitting for a mage. 6/10 for Icyheart because... It just doesn't seem very immersive, though it is fitting for a frost mage.

-----------------------------------------

Justicar Xintross Felbane. He's a Retribution Paladin... Pretty straight-forward in what he does.
7/10 Unique name but the first name doesn't have that human feel to it.

--------------

Tyrael Firehawk - Blood Elf Warrior

Varus Dawnstalker - Blood Elf Paladin
Both names sound very elven. The paladin sounds more quel'dorei but it's still very legit. 9/10

Ash'anamaleth Mistbloom - Night elf Priestess of the moon: 8.5

Luthaina Emberdawn - Sin'dorei Priestess: 9

Personally, i think there both great names.

NE Huntress Matalya "Lancer" Lancleck: i know it doesn't sound very NE, but i didn't feel like changing it.

Worgen Magic Knight Malvar Frostfur: That isn't his real surname, he changed it after becoming a worgen.
Not one to judge anothers name, but field goal isn't great, for RP that is, great gnome name otherwise.
04/14/2012 01:04 AMPosted by Grogknack
Not one to judge anothers name, but field goal isn't great, for RP that is, great gnome name otherwise.

9/10 Great Orcish sounding name, not sure if thats all there is to your name so yeah. 9/10 w/o knowledge of surname. ><

Chorigos Renn, Veteran of the First and Second wars.
this isn't a rp char, i just like the name. i was asking about these

NE Huntress Matalya "Lancer" Lancleck: i know it doesn't sound very NE, but i didn't feel like changing it.

Worgen Magic Knight Malvar Frostfur: That isn't his real surname, he changed it after becoming a worgen.