Rate the RP name above you #3

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 2 3 11 Next
First name=Solid 10.
Last name=1.5/10. Not nelfish AT ALL.

Calvin Mortiss, a simple assassin with an eye for gold and a love for sharp objects.
Calvin Mortiss - 10/10 Can't find anything wrong about it.

Aeliren Chesterhill, Human Gilnean
Thoin Stonehammer, Bronzebeard Dwarf
James Durenfall, Human soldier in the Westfall Brigade.
@ Aeliren

10/10 for Aeliren Chesterhill.

10/10 for the Bronzebeard Dwarf.

10/10 James Durenfall.

Chorigos Renn, Veteran of the First and Second wars. Had the privelidge of fighting along side Anduin Lothar on a few occasions.

Being skipped sucks. ><

Edit: fixed typo in name after the @ ><
Chorigos Renn - 10/10 Great name!

Aeliren Chesterhill, Human Gilnean
Thoin Stonehammer, Bronzebeard Dwarf
James Durenfall, Human soldier in the Westfall Brigade.
@ Aeliren & Chorigos:

You both have great names! :D
Nice name Kialla.

9/10

-----------------------

Zul'zen - This guy.
Zul'zan - Troll shaman, this guy's old brother.
Shawn Darkbringer - Worgen Shadow priest, is almost always in human form.
Charles Henned - Worgen druid.
Sillos - Draenei paladin.
Jason Slit - Undead rogue.
Jimmy Korsus - Undead mage.
Drakorus Darkgold - Goblin Warlock (Doesn't remembers his real name.)

That's all I got for now.
Zul'zen: Perfect. Just perfect. 10/10
Zul'zan: Still full of Trollish awesomeness! 9.5/10
Shawn Darkbringer: Hmm... the last name sounds a bit cheesy. 7/10 (8.5/10 if he picked that surname himself, though).
Charles Henned: Very good, and it does sound pretty Gilnean. 9/10
Jason Slit: Makes sense for a Forsaken. 9/10 (If his last name was his own decision, 10/10).
Jimmy Korsus: Not bad, but I'd like James Korsus more. 9/10
Drakorus Darkgold: The last name sounds pretty good, but his first name doesn't sound especially goblin-ish. Is there a specific reason why he picked that name? 7.5/10

Fizzaline Thoughtspark, ready for name-rating.
@Fizzaline

Interesting. 9/10

I hate how this site sais this toon is only level nine, when she hit ten a while ago, but She's going by LeiLeina Starweaver. She's a novice mage with a particular knack for fire magic. She was born among the highborn exiles, and graduated not long before they were re-integrated into night elf society.

(Trying to explain how she ended up in the starting zone, but I'm not as familiar with night elf lore as I'd like to be. Would that do?)
@Leileina

10/10 - Very cool name and sounds like a Night elf:)

Tharogus Blackhammer - Argent Crusade
Tharogus Blackhammer: I don't know much about Dwarf names and lore, but it sounds dwarf to me, so i'll give it a 9.0 without further knowledge.

Changed my NE's last name. And didn't get a score for my Worgen.

Matalya Shadefall: Night Elf Huntress

Malvar Frostfur: Worgen Battle Mage. He chose his own last name after becoming a worgen, embracing the new power.
Zul'zen: Perfect. Just perfect. 10/10
Zul'zan: Still full of Trollish awesomeness! 9.5/10
Shawn Darkbringer: Hmm... the last name sounds a bit cheesy. 7/10 (8.5/10 if he picked that surname himself, though).
Charles Henned: Very good, and it does sound pretty Gilnean. 9/10
Jason Slit: Makes sense for a Forsaken. 9/10 (If his last name was his own decision, 10/10).
Jimmy Korsus: Not bad, but I'd like James Korsus more. 9/10
Drakorus Darkgold: The last name sounds pretty good, but his first name doesn't sound especially goblin-ish. Is there a specific reason why he picked that name? 7.5/10

Fizzaline Thoughtspark, ready for name-rating.

Shawn's original name was Daybringer but the light didn't accepted him so the people started called him Darkbringer and he stayed with that name.
Jimmy's real name is James but he likes more when people call him Jimmy.
Drakorus was possesed by a demon, called Drokorus, so he just called himself like him.
Tharogus Blackhammer: I don't know much about Dwarf names and lore, but it sounds dwarf to me, so i'll give it a 9.0 without further knowledge.

Changed my NE's last name. And didn't get a score for my Worgen.

Matalya Shadefall: Night Elf Huntress

Malvar Frostfur: Worgen Battle Mage. He chose his own last name after becoming a worgen, embracing the new power.
Matalya sounds nice, though I think her name is not very night elfish. 9/10

Malvar Frostfur: Nice name! 9/10

------------------------
Zul'zen - This guy.
Zul'zan - Troll shaman, this guy's old brother.
Shawn Darkbringer - Worgen Shadow priest, is almost always in human form.
Charles Henned - Worgen druid.
Sillos - Draenei paladin.
Jason Slit - Undead rogue.
James Korsus - Undead mage. (Likes more being called Jimmy.)
Drakorus Darkgold - Goblin Warlock (Doesn't remembers his real name.)
Abaine Lightpeak: Tauren Paladin
Lirno Lightpeak: Tauren Warrior (Abaine's old brother.)
Kyria: Troll druid, little sister of this guy.
(I'll pick four)
Zul'zen- Trollish! 9/10
Drakorus Darkgold - First name is a bit awkward but the sir name is pretty decent 8/10
Kyria- A bit trollish I think her name has a little Kal'dorei influence, 9/10
Sillos - Pretty decent 9/10

Shardarona - Kal'dorei priestess
Balgas One-ear - Worgen Hunter
Sir Hellmaine - Undead Death Knight
Kimerian Shiverwind

8/10 sounds cool, but the spelling of Kimerian throws me off.

Shardarona

9/10 Sounds a bit awkward, in my opinion, but it works.

Balgas One-Ear

9/10 Strikes me as more of a title. Balgas sounds very nice, though.

Sir Hellmaine

This one made me giggle, because I pictured a knight in black armor with a lion's head fighting Batman. It sounds a bit like a cheesy comic book super villain's name, in my opinion. Very original, though! I give it an 8/10.

Once again, someone is looking at Leileina Starweaver - a novice, Highborn Fire Mage.

Hi.
04/17/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Leileina
Once again, someone is looking at Leileina Starweaver - a novice, Highborn Fire Mage.

That is a very elegant and "celestial"-sounding name. Perfect for a Night Elf, especially a Highborne mage. 10/10.

Fizzaline Thoughtspark here. Pleased to meet you!
Fizzaline Thoughtspark 10/10 Lookin' great :D

--------------------------

Nohvel Oaksong- Night elven hunter

Doth Revantusk -Forest troll of the Revantusk tribe, no last name since they traditionally don't have them.
Nohvel Oaksong- Night elven hunter (Read this as Novel Oaksong. But it fits very nicely.) 8/10

Doth Revantusk -Forest troll of the Revantusk tribe, no last name since they traditionally don't have them. (Doth doesn't seem very .. trollish ...) 5/10

Derekil "Felblade" Moonset - Highborne Demon Hunter (Twin to Erikal)
Erikal "Akreesh" Moonset - Blood Path Highborne Death Knight (Twin to Derekil)
Bennedikt "Shieldwall" Moonset - Ancient Highborne Guard (Twins' Uncle)
Bryanni "Boomi" Moonset - Highborne Magi turned Moonkin druid (Twins' Mother)
Derekil "Felblade" Moonset: 8/10. The first name doesn't quite sound like a Highborne's, and the last name sounds a little odd. Still good, though!
Erikal "Akreesh" Moonset: 6.5/10. This sounds.. Very odd. It, overall, would fit a demon more than a Highborne, but this may just be me.
Bennedikt "Shieldwall" Moonset: 7/10. The first name sounds like a parodied version of Benedict, and would suit a priest more.
Bryanni "Boomi" Moonset: 8/10. The only problem with this one is the first name. It's not very Highborne-esque.

Mine is: Adrianne "Vehementia" Disraeli, Gilnean thief, knave, and short-tempered toxologist.
Hey, how yu doing. But now, in seriousness. Adrianne "Vehementia" disraeli. It is not bad, I would rate it about a 7.5 out of 10. Fairly decent but slightly, plain. As for one of my RP toons, "Shataraene En'dori" Blood elf warrior, protector of his kin.
I'm not sure how to rate that name to be honest. When I say it, I think Draen more than elf. I would rate it... a 6 over all. It's better than most I see....

Avonaco "Ormok" Ghostdancer - Tauren Warrior (True name, name given in public, family name)
Gogrimm Clanbreaker - Orc Warrior