People looking to transfer here - Read this

Frostmourne
Post Limit:
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
Updated the PVE section cause i've been lazy.
Quite a few posts about transferring have been coming up, thought this could use a bump. xoxo
Top.
Ah yes. This is the thread that will never get stickied. Am I right?

:D
Ah yes. This is the thread that will never get stickied. Am I right?

:D
Unfortunately so.
Minor updates for 5.2
Might as well tell potential Horde transfers to steer clear of the server if you want to complete Isle dailies in any less than an hour and a half with how badly we're outnumbered by Alliance these days.
Might as well tell potential Horde transfers to steer clear of the server if you want to complete Isle dailies in any less than an hour and a half with how badly we're outnumbered by Alliance these days.

I haven't had any troubles, perhaps you're unlucky.
I saw 4 horde ganking near quest hubs last night, apart from that I saw barely any pvp action. Guess I have been there at the wrong times.
Hi
How has this thread not been stickied...
I haven't had any troubles, perhaps you're unlucky.

That'd be because you kill all the Alliance Mintii?
Very insightful. Glad I came over!
We haven't bumped this in a while.

We are bad people.
If you're Horde, you'll see PvP action all day, every day. Unless of course you're Mintii. The guy has skills.
I however have become an expert of corpse running.
Updated 5.2 PVE section, grats Avast.
/wave
Updated for 5.3 :o! Delayed it for a while because there was literally nothing to update besides the population. Apparently Frostmourne is now the rank 1 realm, don't know how that happened when we were rank 5 the other month.