Incoming: 250,000 More Beta Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 96 97 98 101 Next
It's probably been said already, but do we know about how many AP holders there are?
So if we didnt get an invite yet we have to wait for the next wave?
yup. sometime next week
I'm in!!!
1.2 million i think
Still haven't gotten one. I hope they are still rolling out. Little tired of seeing all my friends get in and not me.
Started - 12/30/05 - no interuptions

AP - 10/25/12

INVITE!! - not yet :(
I think it was 1.5 million invites are suppose to be sent out but who knows
I havent got mine either :( Yet :)
Bash said roughly 24hrs, so that mean around 10pm est, so give up hope untill past 10pm est, if you didnt get ur invite past then, you have to wait till next wave im gonna assume.
God damn it Blizz, you said invites are based on sign up date and when our accounts were created. Account created in 08, singed up the second day and still nothing. To be honest I'll never trust any contracts with you again, I know I'm gonna receive it sometime but it pisses me off checking my account once a minute.
I feel like all of the accounts would have been flagged by now and emails would just be backed up going out...hmm I guess we'll just wait and see if my B.Net gets flagged. Probably not my wave though.
This makes me feel a little better... even if they are a 1/3 of the way through, they seem to be coming more often now so hopefully that means the rest of us will get in very soon. :)

but he's a gnome... gnomes arent trolls. :D

Gnome on Gnome crime, a shame really. You're almost as cute as my gobby, too bad you make the cutest noises when you die <3

How come gnomes cant become undeads too? I like undeads... they have extra holes... heck we dont even have an option to become lepers... could still be alive but we'd have something in common.. rotting flesh. :D
04/05/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Hádês
God damn it Blizz, you said invites are based on sign up date and when our accounts were created. Account created in 08, singed up the second day and still nothing. To be honest I'll never trust any contracts with you again, I know I'm gonna receive it sometime but it pisses me off checking my account once a minute.

It's not based on when your account was created, it's based on your total subscribed time... double check Bashiok's post here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253971391?page=17#332
04/05/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Teradan
I think yet again im gonna miss out on this wave too and i signed up for this day one ;/ oh well ill just play Tera beta this weekend then

or pre-purchase guild wars 2 and get guaranteed invites to all of the beta invites for that game!

pre purchase available....april 10th

Never liked the first GuildWars and doubt ill get into this one and doubt ill buy Tera, just gonna have fun with this since i can.

Im looking forward to MoP and D3, dont want to buy another MMO and be disapointed,
over the yrs its been ,LOTRO, Aion, RIFT, DCUO, Champions Online , SWTOR, CoH, And I still come back to WoW. Lots of money wasted on few thrills and should have just stayed with WoW the whole time lol.
Yup i don't think i got in this wave... omg
no beta inv :( blizz hate good people ik 2 friend they got one want they have stoped playing wow for aion :(
Still no invite for me.
Active 04/12
AP 5 minutes after it went live.
1st wave - 100k
2nd wave - 100k plus 100k added about 2 hour's later to wave
so 300k
3rd wave - 250k
so 550k invite's sent out.
about 45%-50% of AP holders are now in beta in 2 week time frame.
so by the end of April all AP holders should have there beta invite.
AP holder known pop 1 mil to 1.2 mil