Feign Death Removed From Game

Hunter
Just kidding, but the way some of you hunters play I wonder if it really has been removed. If you're gonna burst down some mob before the tank has even looted the last pack, then at least have the courtesy to play dead so you don't get yourself killed.

Or just keep backpedaling and blame me, that's worked for a while now I suppose.

seewhatididthar?
Feign Death has been bugged since 4.3 so that it doesn't work quite often. I can hit it, and it will go on CD, but nothing will happen.
Wonderful leg enchant.

On topic: healer whining about stupid hunters? Stop healing them. Problem solved.
Feign death can have the aggro part "resisted" hence needing spell pen (what resistance does it use anyway...) but no PvE people use spell pen.

Heck... does spell pen even effect feign death....
Lol, I bet this guy lost I token roll to a hunter.
Just kidding, but the way some of you hunters play I wonder if it really has been removed. If you're gonna burst down some mob before the tank has even looted the last pack, then at least have the courtesy to play dead so you don't get yourself killed.

Or just keep backpedaling and blame me, that's worked for a while now I suppose.

seewhatididthar?

It might help if you said this to the bads that you play with. There isnt anything I can do for you from here friend.
FD failing doesn't have anything to do with spell pen.

Make sure you aren't turning with the mouse or moving in any way shape or form before using it. If it is still failing, then it is something people have been posting about but nobody can quite put their finger on the cause, if there is one at all - or if the people reporting it are moving/turning before using it.

And to the OP... just let him die, or if you're that concerned, move faster - loot the mobs as they die (while you are still in combat), etc. That way you can have a maximum of one mob to loot before the next pack which will take 1 second before you are running to the next pull. If someone is pulling for you and your healer has sufficient mana, you are moving too slow, period.
wait... feign death has a chance to not work? never noticed this... and i use it quite often
With the way threat works now, the tanks has to pretty much dead for me to pull aggro, I could move feign death off my bars and be fine =/

I miss having FD practically in my rotation so I didn't pull threat off the tank :(
That and MD was actually useful other than to let me dps a bit before the tank pulls