@Wednesday

Warrior
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Yeah, But I can't look like a Gundam on my warrior can I?
Warrior T14. Feudal Era Japan WARLORD.
Finally got my shoulders, only missing Normal BLF. To bad I am gone for a month so I can not force people to start working on heroic more.
New notes on MMO

Disarm now disarm the enemy weapons and shield instead of just the main hand weapon.

Disarm is now dismantle. Neat. Maybe.

Dragon Roar now deals 180 damage, down from 200 damage. Dragon Roar is always a critical strike.

Is this good or bad?
The JC pets combine to form a black panther.

IT'S ALMOST VOLTRON, HOLLAAAAAA.

T14 doesn't look too bad, will likely still wear T8 or T13, depending.

Zerker up to 30% more WW/Cleave damage. Still not sold on it.

Dragon Roar will do less damage, but will always crit. It's looking much stronger as the go-to talent for maybe Fury at least, depending on the BT crit buff being fixed and how Enrage uptimes work then. I'll look at DR's damage when this patch is applied, likely tomorrow or Thursday, and let you know what I think. First glance, like I said, looking tasty for Fury at least because of the guaranteed crit. Because it'll always crit, it might end up doing more damage overall, at least at lower gear levels, because of how crappy crit levels get.
That Shield Block Change.

MMMMM FOR PVP BABY
Dragon Roar will do less damage, but will always crit. It's looking much stronger as the go-to talent for maybe Fury at least, depending on the BT crit buff being fixed and how Enrage uptimes work then. I'll look at DR's damage when this patch is applied, likely tomorrow or Thursday, and let you know what I think. First glance, like I said, looking tasty for Fury at least because of the guaranteed crit. Because it'll always crit, it might end up doing more damage overall, at least at lower gear levels, because of how crappy crit levels get.

You kiddin? It'll be the go-to arms talent as well. AoE throwdown, you can't not have that for PvP. Shockwave's the closest contender, but with the sort of burst you can drop with roar? Pfffft.

Poor bladestorm.
You kiddin? It'll be the go-to arms talent as well. AoE throwdown, you can't not have that for PvP. Shockwave's the closest contender, but with the sort of burst you can drop with roar? Pfffft.

Poor bladestorm.

Well, I'm talking PvE of course. >.>

PvP, Dragon Roar just seems like the stupid-easy go-to choice. PvE, depends on fight really and maybe even gear levels. The guaranteed crit will become less useful as gear levels increase, or if they fix Enrage uptimes through other means. The damage from Bladestorm might also beat it out if you're TG maybe. Maybe. Will have to see. Burst vs less-burst-but-still-burst AoE.

LOOT_PASS_NEWBIE - You don't want the item at all.

lulz
95.48 CTC with buffs and junk, missing 4 tank pieces though.

So fun. ^.^
04/10/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Caargon

Poor bladestorm.

Now that DR always crits probably yeah, otherwise Shockwave woulda been better
04/10/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Rogueinbeard
Yeah, But I can't look like a Gundam on my warrior can I?

Point taken. I think warrior's are looking promising right now though, just need some tweaks and stuff. Of course, I'm talking totally out of my !@# because I still don't have a beta invite. >:(
Finished editing my second pvp video today :)
So, that new glyph of Incite, I really would like if we weren't just pooling rage for only Shield Block or Shield Barrier. Maybe on the rare occasion when we spike up to over 90 rage and can afford to Shield Block and Heroic Strike. Otherwise.. yeah, that Ultimatum Talent will be so, so good with this.

Shield Block change itself, I also do like since from what I've done on the beta I can actually have it up almost 100%. Realistically between 80-90%, Enrage RNg allowing. Yes, I'm throwing out numbers based on what I feel but even still.

FUS. ROH. DAH.
Did arms lose blood and thunder as a spec ability in the beta?
04/10/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Caargon
Did arms lose blood and thunder as a spec ability in the beta?

Uh, let me check on the beta.

Yep, still there for Arms.

Were you going off of the Wowhead calc? That thing is missing a few things, like DbtS for Arms as well.
No Cat's Edge

ugh fml
I'm leveling a warlock on my server/faction.
I need a leveling buddy.
Halp!