Glyph of the geist

Death Knight
I mean seriously? a scawny one eyed stickboy to replace my pony tailed ghoul?
http://www.wowdb.com/spells/58640-glyph-of-the-geist#15544-15589
i'd still prefer a random undead skin like the druid's chameleon glyph in MoP where they can have different bear skins.
I'm sure some people will like it, and some people won't. I probably would've liked to of seen a pet with the same model that Thassarian's pet, Lucid, has.
how can you not like geists? they look amazing, no longer do we have to fight alongside a potato!

my only worry is it might look too much like an actual player than a pet
how can you not like geists? they look amazing, no longer do we have to fight alongside a potato!

my only worry is it might look too much like an actual player than a pet

That could have some advantages :)
Mirin' the aesthetics.
I'm 110% okay with this.
I would like a glyph that turns your Dark Transformated ghoul into a Patchwerk. Only looks but its still awesome.
OR better yet, a Dark Trasnformated Ghoul that looks like the same model Rotface or Festergut have. NOW THAT is awesome. Just aesthetics tho. PLZ blizz, do it. :D
Glyph of the Geist is one of MANY cosmetic ideas DKs came up with during the the course of Wrath and Cataclysm... it's nice to see they are actually paying attention to us. Who knows, maybe we'll actually get the Wraith glyph we wanted someday too!
My geist will rip your ghoul's damn arms off -_-
Haters gonna hate.
Does it not work with unholy?
04/13/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Dreagan

It doesn't yet, but it would feel like a slap to the face if UH if we couldn't use it on pour Perma Ghoul.
04/13/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Naaraku

It doesn't yet, but it would feel like a slap to the face if UH if we couldn't use it on pour Perma Ghoul.

I think I would cry.
04/14/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Mighella

I think I would cry.

Yeah. It would be a mean-spirited thing to do/
Id love to see the patchwork glyph!!
Minor Glyphs are gona be like that, have no combat uses but for looks, like the new glyph of horn of winter, now causes a small blizzerd around the DK out of comebat, but i wouldn't call the new minor glyph of deathgrip a "for fun" type glyph cause it takes the taunt off of DG, every dps dk is gona get that.
Instead of a Geist or a Ghoul i want a Zombie, like a shuffling groaning zombie with an arm missing.

But since that is not an Option , i will tak a geist over a ghoul at least.

/addendum: actually a skeleton would be nice too. I would like a pet skeleton.