Horde of Stormrage PLEASE HELP

Stormrage
Horde of Stormrage I need you help! I have been trying to finish this damn meta achievment for the old Fireland Dailies and I need Mankrik. If you still do your dailies and happen to come across this guy I would really appreciate if you logged on a ally person and sent me in game mail to me telling me you have him.

Thanks,
Broheals
bump for help
Yes Horde! All 8 of you! We need ur Mankriks!

Only one I'm missing. :(
There's more than 8. :'(
BUMP BC I CAN!
Unfortunately, I did not get him.
BUMP
04/12/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Namphoria
There's more than 8. :'(
Ya guys! Give the Horde some credit. It's 8 and a half (Timmy the orc still can't find his body and is wandering around as a ghost).
bump, also tell more people to come here and roll horde
04/13/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Broheals
bump, also tell more people to come here and roll horde
Was doing that for a few years, then majority of my friend's left so I said screw it. Why don't you try it :D?
we are getting off subject sir.

keepin it bumpin
we are getting off subject sir.

keepin it bumpin
Well there's not really much to discuss here, so what's wrong with a little off topic since all you need is some bumps hmm? =P. It's more exciting this way!
so your guild name is "built horde touch" like ford, give me a good ally guild name that can make a pun on a auto company
err tough
I was not the one who came up with the guild name sir. If it were up to me it would have a different name due to the fact that I've seen this guild name too much on SR, servers I keep alts stuck on, and of course the guild I'm with right now.
help me out / BUMP
04/14/2012 01:31 AMPosted by Broheals
help me out / BUMP
Help me, help you, help me.
bump
keep on bumpin
yo lazyguide where you at bro, this should of been done by now :)