Ilvl 401 Sub/Combat Rogue LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all. I'm currently looking for an alliance or horde 10 or 25 man guild in need of a highly skilled rogue that's raid aware and guild first oriented for the long haul through MoP and beyond. I am willing to server/faction change immediately. Currently i am 2/8 heroic DS and know 5/8 heroic through attempts.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-iskpfyixyan49ydj/dashboard/ this is my last 25 man raid
www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bk1218gxotw48j48/ this one is from a 10 man

I know every spec very well and how and when to use cooldowns to optimize dps. If you are interested please leave your guild info or a realid and ill get back at you asap. Also i do have logs. Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon.
We could use an experienced rogue ike you. Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a rogue for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 6/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
rogue (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Tues, Thur, Friday @ 830pm PST

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Ill get ahold of you ingame tomorrow still looking at this time
We're 8/8HM and looking to expand our roster a little in preparation for MoP - you should consider applying to us.

Here is a short generic spam, but do contact me via real ID (listed at the bottom of the post) to learn more.
--
Adapt is 8/8HM and looking to add a handful of superb players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output even on farm content, who fit into the team well and who are like-minded folk that will be a great asset to the team as we level fast and push for early ranks in Mists.

A little more about the guild - we hold numerous server 1sts in 25man throughout the expansion, and since the server is PST we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. Mature, drama-free guild that have been around forever (we raided together since BC, formed under this guild tag about the start of ICC). Lots of high-playtime folk, our alt runs also do HMs, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements or run retro raids.

Check us out at http://adaptguild.com or see our full recruitment post at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2179528887

For more info contact me via email or real-ID on: pdrayton at gmail dot com
Hi there-

Would love to talk to you: realid - ayg_421@hotmail.com

Shard (6/8 HM - 25 M) is looking for an EXCEPTIONAL ROGUE to fill out our last DPS spot - we currently do not have any rogues working on their legendaries at the moment. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun from 8:30 - 11:00 PM. When we are not raiding, we are usually very active in premade BGs. All food, flasks, repairs, enchants, and gems are provided for raiders. Please reach out to me directly or check out our website below!

http://www.shardguild.com/
axisguild.org

realid: dollak6@hotmail.com

we need a couple more good quality dps. we are currently 6/8 heoric 25 man ds. if ur good we got a spot for ya.
Still looking
up up and away
Hey Mhmguilty,

We at <Warcraftier> are looking for a rogue addition to our team for now and MoP. We are an Alliance 25-man guild that is currently 7/8H, soon to be 8/8H. Your guild first orientation would fit right in. Our membership is comprised of friendly, mature and laid back adults. Despite being a raiding guild, our social atmosphere is our priority, and throughout our 5 years of existence we've always enjoyed solid raiding in an environment that is fun to log in to. Right now we do run 2 rogues, but those are both rerolling monk so at this point in time we will have 0 rogues for MoP. I'll leave you our general info below, my realID is at the bottom of the post. Hope to hear from you.

About us:

<Warcraftier> formed at the start of BC, combining a bunch of friends from many raid groups and coalitions during the great 40 -> 25 man shakedown ;P. Most of our core people have known each other since vanilla WoW (or before). We are an adult guild, and our members have real life occupations and commitments. Our guild atmosphere is laid back and we enjoy exchanging our awful and terrible senses of humor, however when it is time to raid we require our members to be properly prepared to get things dead. Membership feedback is really important to us and we take a lot of time to talk to individuals on a day to day basis in an effort to constantly help our members feel at home with us.

Our core philosophies:

* Real Life >> World of Warcraft
* Communication is key, lack of communication will always inevitably lead to drama.
* WoW is a game, it should be FUN.
* 110% effort at 4 nights a week > 60% effort at 7 nights a week.

Progression: (all on 25 unless otherwise noted)
Current Content

Dragon Soul...........................8/8N 7/8H (3/8H before 5%, 5/8H before 10%, 6/8H before 15%)
Historic
[pre-4.3] Firelands.................6/7H (P3 HRag, Glory of the Firelands Raider)
[pre-4.2] Tier 11......................9/13H (Server First Heroic Nefarian)
10/25-Man ICC Heroic..........12/12 HM - (Glory of the Icecrown Raider, Server 1st BoFK, Server First LoD)
10/25-Man ToC Heroic..........(Server First-Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Tribute to Mad Skill)
10/25-Man Ulduar..................14/14 & 9/9 (H:GotUR, GotUR, Algalonx2)
25-Man Naxx/Maly/OS............CLEARED (H: GotR)

Pre-WoTLK we also cleared SSC/TK(pre-nerf)/BT/Hyjal and were working on KJ.

We call Cenarion Circle our home, its a med-high population PST-based RP (PvE) server. If you've never been on an RP server before, its functionally the same as a PvE server. RP servers attract a more mature player base, and have naming conventions in place (so you won't find yourself grouping with people named "PwnzUrMom"). CC is also one of the oldest WoW servers, and offers a large, active population with lots of PuGing opportunities and a stable economy.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday:........... 5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time (PST)
Wednesday: .....5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time
Sunday: .............5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time
Monday: .............5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time

We DO NOT have an attendance requirement. We spend a great deal of time touching base with each individual in order to ensure everyone raids with a comfortable schedule. We distribute loot using a modified Zero-sum DKP. Our members are very mature about loot, and passing when it's a bigger upgrade or would benefit the raid more in the hands of tanks/healers has been a common occurrence since our formation.

In our off time we run old content, do odd achievements, arena/rated BG, and sometimes even play other games together :P.

What we want to see from YOU:
- Be knowledgeable about your class, and be willing to research and learn.
- Raid and ventrilo discipline.
- You come to raids prepared, with full consumables, and fully researched
- Maturity. This includes willingness to bring issues to the table so that they can be addressed.

What you can expect from US:
- No discrimination of any kind.
- A tight-knit, family guild type atmosphere (not kid safe though :D bad jokes abound)
- A consistent raid slot if we find that you are a good fit with us. We are recruiting you to RAID, not to sit on the bench.
- Respect. We always listen if our members have problems with anything. Unlike most guilds out there, we work hard to address each individual's concerns.
- Consideration. We understand that RL things crop up, and we work around your needs.
- Dedication. We've held raids together through 2 hour server crashes before. ;P
- Stability. We're low-drama and what drives recruitment is when someone needs to stop raiding to have more time for RL. Turnover has never been driven by ragequits.

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, please get in touch directly with realID: sno4wy at yahoo dot com! :D

Apply directly at: http://www.warcraftier.com

- Lerrielin, co-GM of <Warcraftier>
Hi Mhmguilty!

I think my guild might fit what you are looking for! We are Vigilance, a 10s guild on the Uldum PVE-PDT server, and we have recently found ourselves in the market for a rogue to soak up gem clusters.

Progression wise we are 5/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul, and we’re working on Heroic Blackhorn. We enjoy playing WoW as a game, but when it comes to raid time, we pride ourselves on being focused and serious. This may be a game, but when it’s raid time, we expect everyone to put in his or her best effort since we are all here to get stuff done and respect everyone’s time.

We raid on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 6-9pm PDT (9pm-midnight EDT). We also run a tight roster to ensure that everyone gets to raid often.

For more information, I invite you to visit our website at: http://uldum-vigilance.com
You’re also welcome to speak with myself or any other guild member in game

We hope to hear from you!!
Leiyan