HORDE

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 5 6 7 10 Next
Is this implying that the people that are involved what you guys refer to as "zergs" have that mentality? CBH hits a target given by our guild leader on a weekly basis whether or not other guilds want to participate or not and very often we don't even have a full raid group. That's not to say that that 1 raid group ( 40 or less people ) isn't comprised of other guilds who want to participate with us ... but 40 people (or less) should hardly be considered a "zerg" --- and thats what the issue is. People act as if what the AEC did in Orgrimmar happens weekly and it doesn't. Our raids on Org with the AEC are not intentionally done to lag the server out, it's something we do not control; take that up with Blizzard and their servers. Smaller skirmishes happen all the time with a couple handfuls of people on both side but the problem with setting up a dead set fight with xnumber of people on 1 side, xnumber on the other is that you can't set those fights up without drawing attention to yourself and the fact that neither side trusts the other (and in most cases don't trust their own faction) keeps us from having regular non-zerg skirmishes. Plus, how is this any different than the daily attacks that WSB carries out in the Goldshire area? They show up with superior numbers and pick off people that are dueling that happen to be flagged because they're in and out of bgs. Are you saying that it isn't a "zerg" when 15-20 of them take out 1 or 2 flagged people? Same thing, just smaller scale. It's a tit for tat system. You want different outcomes, you want a different wpvp experience? Then start throwing out suggestions -- otherwise, I stand by my whole "quit crying" message. If there were alternatives, I'd gladly participate in it.

Unfair generalizations + faction pride or lack thereof + bad sportsmanship = animosity and forum posts.

Holy crap on a cracker, not at all. I guess I'm a pretty straightforward poster, and I am sorry you looked a bit deeper into my meaning then I meant for you to. I honestly do not know anything about your guild nor the Pack other then the few I've seen or worked with were just fine. I don't imply things in posts, and if I do, I would make it rather blatant that I was doing so.
Actually, that isn't usually our feelings when we get swarmed at all. It's most often 'That was a hell of a response', and we move on. :) I've yet to see anyone in DCO shy away from world PvP, or refuse to enter into combat unless we were part of massive numbers. It's not to say I wont help out a raid, it's just not my chosen vehicle of PvP format.

Edit: From the casual amount of world PvP I've participated in. :)

My post really didn't even read like that. I was simply explaining that most DCO players enjoy any fight, it doesn't have to be a large raid in favor of numbers in our direction. I didn't once even consider your guild, nor the Pack. I apologize that you took it so harshly. We were mentioned by name in that person's post. I simply responded to them. Chill, I mean no ill will towards anyone, either faction. :)
Hi, it's your pal Ulcerous, here to help you survive the next unbelievably awesome zerg by the Clan Battlehammer. If whatever squalid pigpen you call a home is invaded by an especially handsome and well groomed number of dwarves, here are a few tips:

1. Don't fight, and don't look at us with your vacant, clueless horde eyeballs.
2. Run away to another city where pvp is impossible, like Dalaran, or Shattrath.
3. Log off, and soothe your crying jags with chocolate and some ice cold milk. It works for me.
4. Get on the forums while you are waiting to rez, and use a term (zerg) that the horde used to brag about as some sort of weak, pathetic epithet. Ulcerous will see it for what it is, and give you a big manly internet hug to make you feel better.

Hope these suggestions were helpful for you.
Love,
Ulcerous.
P.S. The normal and rp only servers are that way --------->
Well said fellow battlehammer
What.
We are developing a secret weapon.

Zigra,
Horde who stare at goats
We had a nice little 3v3 skirmish last night with the Pack, so it is possible to find them in lesser numbers. :)
04/26/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Zoula
We had a nice little 3v3 skirmish last night with the Pack, so it is possible to find them in lesser numbers. :)

I had a nice 1v1 last night with the Pack. Which I won (twice), so they turned it into a 3v1. Won that one, so they sent in about twelve of their finest to gank me in the middle of a level-85 mob while doing my dailies.

So that's about what I expect from that group.

WE'RE NOT HERE TO PLEASE YOUR CANDY !@#.

No, you're here to ruin the fun of other people by nearly crashing the server and then laughing about it when they express their utter boredom with your escapades.
((Replying to Battlehammer is just feeding the troll, they love this sort've thing. Best thing you can do is simply ignore them.))
04/26/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Mirthbane
((Replying to Battlehammer is just feeding the troll, they love this sort've thing. Best thing you can do is simply ignore them.))

My experiences with Battlehammer have not previously been so unpleasant as what I'm experiencing with this particularly self-obsessed individual.
04/26/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Mirthbane

If Mordrok had nothing to look forward to for the rest of his life but watery Dwarven ale and hirsute Dwarven women he would be surly as well.
c'mere Sonny. Let yer Daddy Ulcerous give ye a big old hug to make you feel less jealous of Clan Battlehammer. /hug.

It's all right to cry
Crying gets the sad out of you
It's all right to cry
It might make you feel betterRaindrops from your eyes
Washing all the mad out of you
Raindrops from your eyes
It's gonna make you feel better

{Refrain}
It's all right to feel things
Though the feelings may be strange
Feelings are such real things
And they change and change and change

Sad 'n' grumpy, down in the dumpy
Snuggly, hugly, mean 'n' ugly
Sloppy, slappy, hoppy, happy
Change and change and change{Refrain}

It's all right to know
Feelings come and feelings go
It's all right to cry
It might make you feel better

{Spoken}
It's all right to cry, little boy
I know some big boys that cry too

Yer best pal found that on the internet just for you. It's written by Carol Hall, and performed by the unforgettable Rosie Grier.

Love , from yer best pal,
Ulcerous of the Nightfall
Just to clarify about the server lag issue: Don't think we didn't notice the train-droppin', emote spammin and general non-flaggin' nonsense that you hordies do to INTENTIONALLY lag yer city. Don't even begin to think that we don't notice that you would rather lag the orgrimmar throne than defend it. Yeah, we know, and it still didn't stop us from gettin our pretty black warbears.

Maybe try fightin more, and playin with yer (cough) "trains" less.
04/26/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Bjornolf

My experiences with Battlehammer have not previously been so unpleasant as what I'm experiencing with this particularly self-obsessed individual.

Come do something about it then.

That doesn't even make sense.
Dravot, I seriously doubt that's how your story actually went down.