Blizzard Updater failed, Internal error

Technical Support
Post Limit:
Currently trying to run the launcher, Downloads the update then sits at 0% applying patch and a message box pops up saying:

"Blizzard Updater failed with an internal error. Please contact Blizzard technical support."

What gives :o?
Same thing here
Yep...same problem.
IF you were running the 64bit client, make sure that you delete those files relevant to it.

Battle.net-64.dll
MoxieProxy.dll
Wow-64.exe

Restart the launcher and it should start a repair.
That was how I fixed it for myself, your mileage my vary.
[b]If[/b] you were running the 64bit client, make sure that you delete those files relevant to it.

Battle.net-64.dll
MoxieProxy.dll
Scan-64.dll
Wow-64.exe

Fixed my issue, thank you.
IF you were running the 64bit client, make sure that you delete those files relevant to it.

Battle.net-64.dll
MoxieProxy.dll
Scan-64.dll
Wow-64.exe

Yup, that's exactly what you do! :)
For Mac, remove World of Warcraft-64 (you might have to let it run Data Repair).

Battle.net-64.dll
MoxieProxy.dll
Scan-64.dll
Wow-64.exe

That worked for me as well, thanks.
I deleted the files, but now the repair tool doesn't think it's in the WoW folder, and the launcher won't open because it's missing the game. :(
Restore what you deleted and follow http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079625547
The way I got it back since I had deleted everything was to download the Client installer, install it to a different folder, put the 32 bit app that it installs into my WoW folder, and starting it.

Battle.net-64.dll
MoxieProxy.dll
Wow-64.exe

Thanks mate! Fixed my issue! Now if only someone could fix the fact that it is patch night...
Fals
Make sure you only delete the files listed...
Thank you! Worked like a charm!
My Q? is when will they make 64 bit get the updates!
So no 64 bit client after this patch?
This happens every time there's a patch, if you have 64-bit client installed. There will be an updated 64-bit client released shortly - just search for the original thread where the 64-bit files were linked, and download from there when they're ready.
same problem.
No need to search. The 4.3.4 update to the 64-bit client will be posted here when it's ready. It should be ready sometime later today.

If you're seeing an internal error when patching, please review this:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079625547

Check your G-diffuser system!