Steal an achievement from the char above you

Achievements
1 2 3 7 Next
Pretty simple, just looking to see some interesting achieves from some pretty interesting people ;)
I'd wait until you gained your last 3k Conquest points, and steal all of those from you for 25k.
04/11/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Demarkos
I'd wait until you gained your last 3k Conquest points, and steal all of those from you for 25k.

/steal Insane title
04/11/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Rayona

/steal Insane title

"Quietly takes your Murkablo achievement."
I don't think I even have any worthy achievement worth taking =(

In any case, I want your Herald of the Titans FoS
I don't think I even have any worthy achievement worth taking =(

In any case, I want your Herald of the Titans FoS

/steals Friends in Higher Places

Found something. *twirls imaginary mustache evilly*
I'd steal your Veteran of the Shifting Sands FoS.. Was so close to finishing it.
Hydraxian Waterlords!
04/12/2012 02:19 AMPosted by Scottydem
Hydraxian Waterlords!

It's over 9000! Sigh @ me never getting it. The cost of rerolling mains.
Steals your deathcharger's reins. That boss hates me.
I'd steal your Battlemaster achievement, now I don't need to do any more PvP!
Herald of the Titans!

I am truly hoping titles become account-wide, so I can get it on an alt since I was a bit late to the party.
Herald of the Titans!

I am truly hoping titles become account-wide, so I can get it on an alt since I was a bit late to the party.

If achievements become account wide, wouldn't the FoS from one char be shared with every char on the account that has the appropriate level?
Herald of the Titans!

If achievements become account wide, wouldn't the FoS from one char be shared with every char on the account that has the appropriate level?

Ashes of Alar :'(
Herald of the Titans!

Sorry if I wasn't clear, but yes, my hope is that they become account-wide, so I can use the title on my main. Otherwise, I won't bother gearing and running Herald of the Titans for my umpteenth alt.

Edit: from Kate, I would have to steal your Swift Zulian Tiger. I got the raptor my first time in ZG, but wanted that dang tiger more than anything!
Scourer of the Eternal Sands.
gladiator
Reins of the Raven Lord; I have one on my Druid, but I really don't want to farm it again on a character without stealth.

Also, Master Angler. Grrr.
I'd have to steal Mnevis' 'For the Horde' achievement ... if you have a Horde toon on Sargeras you'd understand.