Who is Frost?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
I just looked on the main page and saw a main page article by a new person named Frost. I've never heard of him so i clicked his name and it brings up only one article and post by him (the main one i saw on the wow home page). Is he new to the staff or have i just been blind and not seen him?
Bump. I really want to know who he is.
I clicked this thinking that you were asking who was frost specced.
A ghost in the machine, IIRC.
04/13/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Zerkova
I clicked this thinking that you were asking who was frost specced.

No if i was gonna ask that id go to the dk forums.

I'm on the forums almost everyday and I've never seen him. Maybe I'm just blind because everyone else seems to know him.
Frost is a senior web editor. He's been around for quite a while, though the public doesn't really get a chance to see his name very often. He's a wonderful man though. Just delightful. :)
04/13/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Zarhym
Frost is a senior web editor. He's been around for quite a while, though the public doesn't really get a chance to see his name very often. He's a wonderful man though. Just delightful. :)

Is he a Mage? We are reclusive creatures.

Does he like Skittles?
04/13/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Karat

Does he like Skittles?

Of course he does. One cannot be 'delightful' if one does not like Skittles.
OK. This begs the question. Please tell me there is an ongoing office joke to "Nerf Frost".
04/13/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Terrorific
OK. This begs the question. Please tell me there is an ongoing office joke to "Nerf Frost".

I lol'd.

I thought he was new and you just neglected to introduce him to the community.
04/13/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Terrorific

If not there should be. Zarhym you should make it happen.
He sounds cool.
04/13/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Karat

Does he like Skittles?

Frost is that guy who turns things into skittles when he touches them?
He's a wonderful man though. Just delightful. :)

Did he promise you a bag of Double-stuf Oreos if you said that?

aka Zarhym is plotting this poor man's death as we speak :(

Sounds like Zarhym has a man crush. :D
04/13/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Ellinore

Sounds like Zarhym has a man crush. :D

Which is totally cute :D