diablo 3 beta email invite

Customer Support
so i went to my battle.net email address to check it (its only used for wow) to see if i got my beta invite for mop i didnt but i had 2 emails in my spam folder both marked diablo 3 closed beta invitation.

now i did open another tab to log into my battle.net account to see if it was ligit and it was i do have the option to go into the beta. but my question is why did i get 2 emails sent to me ? with in hours of each other one was sent yesterday at 2:25 am and the other was sent yesterday at 8:51am
One could be fake and the other real. Lately I've been receiving emails from the WoWMoPBeta, one has play free now and the other looks real but the email is off. I had a friend tell me the email it came from. So I'd be 100% sure it's yet another fake one. But I've yet to receive a beta invite to Diablo 3.
so i went to my battle.net email address to check it (its only used for wow) to see if i got my beta invite for mop i didnt but i had 2 emails in my spam folder both marked diablo 3 closed beta invitation.

now i did open another tab to log into my battle.net account to see if it was ligit and it was i do have the option to go into the beta. but my question is why did i get 2 emails sent to me ? with in hours of each other one was sent yesterday at 2:25 am and the other was sent yesterday at 8:51am
The system might have glitched and sent double emails. One could be real and the other fake. The list goes on and on of the possibilities. Just take solace in the fact you are in the D3 beta.
ah thanks i didnt actually open the emails i guess i could. i also found it odd i got into the beta when i didnt sign up for the betaEDIT:

so i opened both emails they are teh exact same thing so i think it was a glitch in the email system sending out the emails

I got two emails, both were marked as not being spam, the second one likely was sent in error.

04/14/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Ankanamoon
ah thanks i didnt actually open the emails i guess i could. i also found it odd i got into the beta when i didnt sign up for the beta

Its possible a previous version of your Beta Profile included the Diablo Series.

Its also possible they are just sending inviites to those that included that series in their profile and AP holders since they are obviously interested in the franicse.
im guessing it has to do with the AP since i did sign that andi also never filled out a beta profile
I got a beta invite- looged into my account, dl'ed the product- tried to log in- got a I do not have a key for this game attached to my account. yea i have it pre loaded and got this beta invite and got the game with my annual pass but i cannot beta play because of some problem here.