I had to do it Horde

Bleeding Hollow
Sorry to the horde players that arent jerks :)

https://twitter.com/#!/MixedMegaShake/status/191346259364286465/photo/1

Yeah it may be on twitter, who cares?
Hahaha It's always the best when horde fail to kill the king and get camped for hours, makes my day worth it[=

FTA =D
Now see, that's not good sportsmanship. I may talk !@#$ but when I see familiar faces I do my best to /hug and /bow, not teabag.

:(
The guild your in is all i need to reply to that...*
by your achievement score i am not impressed !
04/15/2012 05:32 AMPosted by Thorkash

...A bunch of really nice people who like to PvP and kill your leaders? I don't get the joke. ;_;
04/15/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Jassamune

...A bunch of really nice people who like to PvP and try to kill your leaders? I don't get the joke. ;_;

Nice people, really? Well even if the factions are supposed to be "enemys" not one of you seem to even be nice, and you were just cocky but now you simmered down once a few people told you how bad you are... Oh and i fixed your quote for you. ;)

...A bunch of really nice people who like to PvP and kill your leaders? I don't get the joke. ;_;
Really nice people? Really? There's nobody in ironwolf, at least who I've interacted with that have been nice at all. I'm not saying there aren't nice people there, but a very overwhelming majority of the people there are condescending, hyper-aggressive douchebags, and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who can attest to this.
04/15/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Shadelol

Really nice people? Really? There's nobody in ironwolf, at least who I've interacted with that have been nice at all. I'm not saying there aren't nice people there, but a very overwhelming majority of the people there are condescending, hyper-aggressive douchebags, and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who can attest to this.

It happens. Speaking as someone in the guild as both a raider and pvper, all of the people I've dealt with have been really nice, and really helpful with the horde PvP scene in general. That's why I guilded up.

I mean, some of us get a bit carried away with the alliance-hate but we're mostly just joking around. I hope you don't have any more negative experiences with IWC.

I mean aside from being killed in Stormwind. I can't promise that won't happen someday. ;)
Its called Factions on a PVP server want no combat go PVE

Jassamune... you will find out about Rallys, Guntram & Khristiana (If she ever returns to WoW) the hard way, like everyone else has. When Joker, Lochness & myself ran Ironwolf Clan for Rallys on Andorhal it was like being a political enemy in Night of the Long Knives.

I'll leave you with one question... can so many people be telling the same lie?
I would like to add,
Ironwolf Clan does have some nice people, but the nice people are the minority. If the GM took the time to lead Ironwolf Clan the right way, playing the game would be a much better experience for the members of that guild and they would not be subject to scrutiny & ridicule at every turn for things the GM says & does.
I hate to break it to you Jassamune, but Grim is absolutely right. The negative experiences that have come from that guild, spread farther than just a few people. Time and time again, those who have left Ironwolf, have all had similar horror stories about that GM and some of the members.
Sounds like we have a new Miller Time
omfg no NO not another miller time guild ffs just kick them out of our server plz dear god and be done with it
They're a good guild. Helpful and very active. Miller Time was neither and annoying with their World PVP spam and recruitment. There are a lot of nice players in the guild ganking is part of the game and not alot of the gankers camp. As far as no soul in the guild knowing how to PVP I think that's a little silly, who doesn't know how to? Because we fight Allies out of battlegrounds makes us a bad guild? Obviously people that begin talking crap are going to be retaliated, if that's where the not nice comes from, was it not expected? Everyone defends themselves. The leader is a good guild leader a little intense at times but who cares? If you don't like it, ignore it and don't be in the guild. Leave people alone and they'll leave you alone. We like the way we play if you don't, that's fine. I don't talk crap about how you play, so why do you have to? It's all relative.
Ive ran a couple FTH with them, they have good tactics and i love the horde > alli attitude this is a pvp sever i play on one for a reason. Ahkmorar said it best the GM is a bit intense but i like their spirit. Im also not going to judge an entire guild full of different people based on one person's experience with one other person. How one person acts dose not dictate an entire guild of people.
04/24/2012 01:49 AMPosted by Machette
omfg no NO not another miller time guild ffs just kick them out of our server plz dear god and be done with it

Dude, it is Miller Time. They named changed their guild.

You think it's a coincidence that Chrystal LOVES Wolves and that they're the IronWOLF Clan?

Think about it.
Okay well I've had the displeasure of actually being in Miller Time, there were decent people in it and such but Chrystal was just a bad and careless leader. IronWolf is 100% different from Chrystal and Miller Time, Rallys is a bit abrasive but thats good you know, need someone like that to fire up the masses before an event. All opinions and politics aside, before IWC came along I was about to put WoW on hiatus because it just lost all its muster and excitement, but IWC brings some spirit to Bleeding Hollow. Just my 0.02$