(25M) Guild Progression(MOP Updated)

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
We killed Elegon 10. Rough fight on 25 :|
First week coming to an end, grats to everyone and their dargon kills.
Nightstalkesr, Reunited and Absolute have those kills on 10man...if im not mistaken.

Also, Reague is 2/16
Nightstalkesr, Reunited and Absolute have those kills on 10man...if im not mistaken.

- normal completed
= normal server first
+ heroic completed
* heroic server first
O 10m completion

i'll re-adjust to a 25m kill when they re-kill everything

all guilds have been noted and indicated as a 25m and their kill wont reflect that until they do actually kill a boss on 25m.
Reague is now 3/16
04/15/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Biooh
When you are updating your guild's info on your progress, you must list the bosses you downed.

its not a big deal now but when the 2nd and third raid comes out it will be harder to keep track of.
Stone Guard dead on 25 for Nightstalkers.
Spirit Kings 25 for Reague, 4/16
Feng killed on 25 for Nightstalkers.
Gara'jal dead for Nightstalkers on 25 man.
Spirit Kings 25 man dead for Nightstalkers.
Elegon 25 dead. And all it took was to purge our raid of hunters.
Grats to all the 2nd week kills.
Uh we killed Will of the Emperor 10. No comment on that tuning.
10/15/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Ianarion
No comment on that tuning.

i heard
Reague cleaned up Elegon (WHY SO EASY ON 10 MAN?) and Will of the Emperor last night on 10 man.
/moo
Hey biooh, would it be a wise idea to combined 10 man and 25 man thread. 25 man guilds are so few. With the O and - symbols it would it is easier to tell which guilds are doing what. Also A lot of 10 man isn't raiding or isn't even still going. You might want to keep the list clean until they down their first boss in normal msv or tell you that they are raiding as of Oct. 2012.
10/17/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Thoriv
Hey biooh, would it be a wise idea to combined 10 man and 25 man thread. 25 man guilds are so few. With the O and - symbols it would it is easier to tell which guilds are doing what. Also A lot of 10 man isn't raiding or isn't even still going. You might want to keep the list clean until they down their first boss in normal msv or tell you that they are raiding as of Oct. 2012.

it would definitely simplify things and the 10m list i just cut and pasted the DS list. In another few weeks ill go over whos active and whos not from wowprogress and trim from there. Especially when the 2nd raid comes out b/c then ill technically be updating 4 and eventually 6 lists when the third comes out. Personally i wish more people posted here. A dargon kill is a dargon kill especially when done with friends and a guild and everyone should be proud of their kills without fear of being trolled by the "psuedo-pro-people" regardless of when or what they're slaying. I like these threads b/c it's our own lil haven for us PVE-heroes lol.

TBH b/c there only are a few guilds 25m wise giving them their own thread gives them better representation amongst the crowd especially since 25m's are near perpetually recruiting in one form or another.

As far as the O and - symbol 25mans sans maybe the top progressing guilds always have a lil trouble pushing forward with a solid 25m so this is kind of just an early expac anomaly. but again if the 10m list winds up shortening i probably will try and combine everyone.
We killed Will of the Emperor 25.