(10M) Guild Progression(MOP Updated)

Emerald Dream
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 10 Next
Absolute downed Warmaster... 10 man... need D3 to be offline more...
grats on prog guys.
The Päck's new raid team went in and killed morchok and yorsahj on normal the other night after our firelands run. so that puts us at 2/8 regular 10 man
06/21/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Greavell
The Päck's new raid team went in and killed morchok and yorsahj on normal the other night after our firelands run. so that puts us at 2/8 regular 10 man
Impressive...
06/22/2012 02:25 AMPosted by Easygrip
Impressive...

silly troll.
Legion just downed Heroic Spine Yesterday
Ah, my guild seems to have slacked in reporting for this.

Reforged Legacy Achieved 8/8 H this past week.
Update whenever you can - we appreciate your effort in maintaining this!
Grats on dargon keelz!!
Legion now 8/8 heroic!!!!
Btw I'll be continuing this thread going forward into MoP and doing a quick scan of who's raiding, who's doing what etc etc. i do also try and update via wowprogress as well, but please correct anything that I may be missing.
The Päck is now 5/8 regular. working on warmaster
07/09/2012 01:35 AMPosted by Broficiencyx

I was laughing my !@# off until I found out he was kidding... omg deep breathes.

All comments should be constructive and/or informative.
Grats to Constant Karma on spine.
This is Good?

63 Emerald Dream (up) RP-PvP en 16483.15 19,964 (0.84/1) -05:00 WG in 87 min, TB in 67 min
I don't know, for an rp-pvp realm i don't see 63 being horrible...
updated kills and stuff for guilds. Grats on shinies.