Rate the priest's Transmog above you!

Priest
Post Limit:
1 2 3 26 Next
Havent seen any threads like this and id like to see some unique ones guys, cmon!
7/10

have seen the set b4 (alot) but not the helm so often but i still like it
For some reason that makes me think Homestuck, which is always a good thing. 8/10
Too early to say much about yours. 2/10

Haven't seen one like mine before - but it looks pretty hot with the flame helm and matching weapon/off hand morg (which isn't shown in the still shot).
Too early to say much about yours. 2/10

Haven't seen one like mine before - but it looks pretty hot with the flame helm and matching weapon/off hand morg (which isn't shown in the still shot).

I love your Transmog! However, ive seen it quite abit D: [9/10]
I like it. Very Pagan Gypsy Twilight Fantasy, or whatever.

8.5 / 10
currently im working on a black-colored set of xmog but until recently I was xmogged to look like a crazy pirate lady with a shovel, here's a picture of my old xmog if you're interested:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2rqyqro.jpg

only difference is I didnt take the picture with it showing my weapons so in the picture you miss the best part: my mace being xmogged into a giant shovel XD

@ Siobhan

Not a huge fan of the muddy-yellow color scheme but hey, it does all match. 8/10
not bad. 7/10
7/10 really like the robe look
8/10
Really enjoy the silver trim with the black background. I'd try to find a belt with the same color scheme though.
You're a gnome and you're scary, but I like the transmog. 8/10
i like it, all the colors match perfectly
8/10
I like your set a lot! I am thinking that a more visible belt really bring it out more. 9/10
7/10 seen it plenty but it does look good.
4/10 /shrug i havent played a preist in a while and just wanted to comment
Please suggest for me a good transmog mace and offhand for my Holy set.

8.5/10
It's funny but all the absolution mogs I see are on Belfs :)...still a good one

8/10
Nuadu you can use the addon called mogit off of curse and you can browse through items to piece together transmog sets.

For my set I liked the weapon/offhand combo I use and it's easily obtainable (Mechanar and Arcatraz). Here's a SS: http://i40.tinypic.com/dyrj88.jpg
Elisavetta, such a beautiful set! 10/10.

Really, priests we should be proud. So helpful and a highly fashionable bunch we are too.