Another 250,000 Beta Invites Are Heading Out

General Discussion
Prev 1 45 46 47 139 Next
I got in the Beta Account was created on 1/04/09 Annual pass on October 21st 2011 4:30 PMYay! that means i am for sure in the next wave!

Account created 1/10/09, AP on October 21, 2011 7:51 PM

Yay! that means im slightly after you.

Accout created 4/12/09, AP on October 21,2011 8:00 PM

and yes today is the third anniversary of my account

It has nothing to do with it, like I said, they just pulled names out of a hat and those accounts got in, there's no method to this madness.
04/12/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Emoger
Oh hey, it looks like GW2 is going to get my attention first!

Same here. Looks like I'll be enjoying GW2 beta before I get in MoP. Fine.
This wave of invites to the Mists of Pandaria beta has just completed. All accounts included in this wave now have the beta available for download from your [url="https://us.battle.net/account/management/index.xml"]Battle.net account management page[/url].

The e-mail notifications for invites are still underway, and look like they will be for quite some time.

Thanks again!

I never got an invite though? nothing on my battlenet account? are their more invites going on or was that the last of it? I have AP /confused
YEES got in !
I hope I get in the next wave.

I guess I am only lucky in real life!

In video games I am rarely lucky.
In the beginning(about a month ago) Blizz mentioned that slightly over 1m people have the AP and they will invite in waves. ALL AP people have a guarantied entry. 800k invites have been sent.. Keep in mind the Promo for AP is still Active. In this 1 month time we can assume more people have Purchased the AP. For all we know there can be close to 2m AP people now. I dought if there are only 2-3 invites left, unless they ramp it up to 500k a wave. If there are still multiple waves left and this is, by the looks of it, random invites. Try not get you hopes up for an invite soon. when you get it, you get it. We are just going to get disappointed each wave till we get in. I hope for the best for myself and the others that yet to receive their invites.
I WAS THE LAST ONE!

so happy xD
The answer is that they're not privileging invites based on sub time or annual pass purchase time. I've got well over 50 months subbed, and I got my pass right as it was made available and I'm still not in. They're not going to say it (because the CM's probably aren't privy to the actual process), but it's pretty obvious that the invites were selected randomly.

Which is fine, but they probably should have just said that in the first place.

I agree. I won't hold my breath for a clarification or an apology of some sort, but it would be nice. Despite their assurances that the only factors that matter are account age, and AP sub date - there's got to be another factor they're not disclosing. Or it's just random as you suggested.
80-something paid months on the account with the annual pass, and got it on day #2 that it was available (was actually at Blizzcon). Still no invite. Basing invites on account activity and AP purchase date is a load of crap. Thanks for getting my hopes up yet again just to get another slap in the face.

Are you going to start giving out access to addon developers anytime soon? I have a better chance getting in through Curse like previous expansions than I apparently do through this.
wow still no inv, sad day indeed
I'm curious, if they offered this for another expansion down the road and this is the same way it would play out, would there be as many people that would still sign up for it?
qq I didn't get in this wave. Been subbed since 08.
04/12/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Preistitute
So, I better be somewhere in the remaining 200,000 of these AP holders. If not, all hell will break lose.

Let loose the hounds of Hell!!! actually ill just look at my monitor with sad eyes.
This wave of invites to the Mists of Pandaria beta has just completed. All accounts included in this wave now have the beta available for download from your [url="https://us.battle.net/account/management/index.xml"]Battle.net account management page[/url].

The e-mail notifications for invites are still underway, and look like they will be for quite some time.

Thanks again!

yeah, "thanks again". anxiously looking forward to next wednesday when once again I won't get in. that'll be a full month from a promotion i cannot get out of that promised "beta access when it goes live"
09 account, ap day 1. Still no invite, getting annoying already
Still no Beta......gonna fix some waffles
I got mine, I feel for everyone because i had given up today, but randomly checked just in case. Not sure really how they are actually picking who gets one. Sorry everyone who didn't this round, but hey only 2 more waves max for AP subs!
complete load of crap, paying customer since the start of vanilla, no beta invite. Signed up on the first day of AP too; worst use of my money ever. i would gladly give all of the benefits back for a refund at this point but thats not going to happen XD.