PW: Your Halo...Pray it won't fade away

Priest
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Also

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427534297

post #8

Iapetus... <3

I am not impatient with the devs about Disc (priests in general) though yeah, I *am* concerned we wont' get "done" until some post-MoP-launch patch, I guess, in my panicky moments.

Nonetheless, I love what you wrote.
... I'm so f'd in the a for the rest of today. You know, now that it's Saturday, and I haven't been to sleep since Thursday night.

stupid forums and my inability to shut the f up.
Divine star looks like it could be really interesting.
04/14/2012 05:27 AMPosted by Nixx
Summary of Beyonce's songs: My life is so tragic and I can't find a man, but having a !@#$% automatically means you're not even worthy of licking dog ^-*! off the bottom of my shoe.
LMFAO...if I knew even one of her songs....I'd prob have to agree.

But, I'll agree just on principle :D
Truewanx, did you completely skip the part about:

04/14/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Truewanx
Summary of Beyonce's songs

In that last bit Nixx put up.

Reading comprehension fail to the xtreme. Derp.

- - -

Oh btw, guys on beta, I'm keeping a list of threads in the Beta Class forum that aren't 100% whining about "QQ why I suck": http://www.howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1393

Let me know if you've seen a good one I've missed and respond to those :)
Pretty sure I suck at Mistweaver, OOMed like crazy ;_;

Druids are really fun though.
Is dalaran not a sanctuary anymore? The first thing that happened to me when I logged onto beta was I was killed by an alliance on a pve server in dalaran.

I was confuzzled

One of my friends once told me the relationships, whichever type, you build online are actually stronger than you would if meeting face to face. Mainly because people are more at ease being themselves, think about it, most of the WoW playerbase are nerds who are generally socially awkard or shy.

But as for your problem in general, idk I've always though girls who played video games were dream girls for most guys.

Except for, you know, all the lies and selective disclosure of personal traits. Maybe I'm just a cynic but I don't believe anyone online is completely genuine, especially people that you meet in a video game. This is coming from someone who met their SO of several years in WoW.

So not the topic at hand, but I felt I had to interject.
Is dalaran not a sanctuary anymore? The first thing that happened to me when I logged onto beta was I was killed by an alliance on a pve server in dalaran.

I was confuzzled

I don't think that's supposed to happen. >.> Bug report!
I'm viciously defensive of people I like and extremely passive aggressive to people I dislike. It can get pretty extreme. Huge flaw of mine.

And way too hawt to be playing this game but oh well I like killing things. Pewpew!

Or maybe my name is Robert and I'm 87 years old. We may never know!
Most online relationships have the flaws that have been described above.

But when the person acts the same online as they do in real life then maybe you have a genuine relationship. That's what I think anyways in terms of mine. Ya'll got a flavor of my crazy canadian yesterday, we met online on wow and we've been datingfor close to 2 years.

It really just depends on the strength of the people and if they can withstand the distance and if you can place trust in someone u cannot monitor. Not everyone can do it. Doesn't mean it won't work though :P
Lies and selective disclosure of personal traits occur in 'real life' too! Don't act like they don't.

I don't know. A lot of my friendships are online, though society deems this a horrible and sad thing.
F*ck society.

/puts on eye-liner and dyes hair black.

Well. Maybe not that.

Anyone wanna do a 5 man with me? Been trying all the healing specs in Jade Serpent Temple atm.
Lies and selective disclosure of personal traits occur in 'real life' too! Don't act like they don't.

I don't know. A lot of my friendships are online, though society deems this a horrible and sad thing.

Yeah and I didn't want to necessarily take a jab at online relationships--I have many, some spanning at least a decade by now, which is crazy to think about. But I don't think online relationships are stronger (or even weaker, I guess) than 'real life' ones. They're mostly the same. And in some rare cases, you're being lied to about every minute detail.

I met my SO in Teldrassil in 2005 and we've been living together for 2 and a half years. >.>