Why are all the warriors arms now?

Warrior
1 2 3 7 Next
I'm noticing a lot more Arms warriors now, Why is that? Did fury get nerfed or something?
Like srsly whats the deal?
Since the mobility nerf, nobody likes Fury anymore and leave it for only a pve spec. Most like to argue about this and still like playing fury as a challenge.
FOTM rerollers
cause people dont like to rough it out or be called a noob while getting the best gear to get everything you can out of fury.
I am new to wow still (2-4 months now) but this is my first character so far and when I was doing my research this was what I wanted to be. and a gnome fury at that. right now I am pretty dependent on my gear(still saving for 2 landslide enchants) but I believe ill be contendable for 3v3's once i get my conquest gear. I heal pretty good.

As for keeping my rage, I dont have much problem with that. i will have to type down what rotations i use and all that but I do okay. I like it. I definently stay away from some foes. like mages. and stick with my friends whom are druids and DK's.
Fury dps was nerfed, arms dps wasnt. People just play the spec that produces the best results
yeah, a lot of people jumped to arms soley cause they're the FoTM plyarers.

I played fury after 4.0 for a little bit to give it a try, but then went back arms shortly before 4.1 and have been ever since.

A lot of the arms warriors you see probably are people who use what theorycrafters say as their holy scipture.
04/15/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Denndei
A lot of the arms warriors you see probably are people who use what theorycrafters say as their holy scipture.

You don't need to read landsouls spreadsheet or use simcraft to know that arms pulls higher dps.
I am not an arms warrior, i dont prefer it. I love Fury tbh. whats not too like about dual wielding 2 big a$$ weapons and ripping it up?
On the flip i sure as heck dont like doing 3-6k less dps on certain fights and not maximizing my dps potential.

Dont forget the warriors that are in good guilds and push heroics if they showed up dressed in fury they wouldnt get an invite now would they? So it really comes down to do you want to raid or wait an expansion for things to get fixed?
I am not an arms warrior, i dont prefer it. I love Fury tbh. whats not too like about dual wielding 2 big a$$ weapons and ripping it up?
On the flip i sure as heck dont like doing 3-6k less dps on certain fights and not maximizing my dps potential.

Dont forget the warriors that are in good guilds and push heroics if they showed up dressed in fury they wouldnt get an invite now would they? So it really comes down to do you want to raid or wait an expansion for things to get fixed?

This exactly, except I prefer smf over TG
04/15/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Aghator
FOTM rerollers

04/15/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Denndei
a lot of people jumped to arms soley cause they're the FoTM plyarers.

Neither of you know what it means, please stop using the term.
I like how people are tossing around FOTM as if optimizing for the best output is some sort of cardinal sin.

Get over yourselves snowflakes.
That was almost intelligent of you Skilly, I am surprised.
yeah, a lot of people jumped to arms soley cause they're the FoTM plyarers.

I played fury after 4.0 for a little bit to give it a try, but then went back arms shortly before 4.1 and have been ever since.

Oh you did it before it was cool, huh? So, in reality all you did was play the inferior spec.
Fury got nerfed a little, and now Arms and Fury are very comparable on single-target fights. But because a lot of fights in DS have adds, Sweeping Strikes and Bladestorm make Arms the stronger raid spec.
04/15/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Peacefrøg
Fury got nerfed a little, and now Arms and Fury are very comparable on single-target fights. But because a lot of fights in DS have adds, Sweeping Strikes and Bladestorm make Arms the stronger raid spec.

Besides Arms still beating Fury on single target fights by a decent amount...
I've played Arms since BC. I raided as Arms in BC. I raided as Arms in Wotlk, even in patch 3.1 or whatever where it was complete garbage.
lol @ FoTM arms warrior. I've been arms even when it was trailing behind fury in DPS.
04/15/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Igorgon
lol @ FoTM arms warrior. I've been arms even when it was trailing behind fury in DPS.

Which is why you're dumb. Play whatever spec does the best DPS. If not, you're holding your group back. Nice