I was fishing, a rogue stunned me...

Rogue
And killed me in 1 sec. O.o
He's level 80, he has less than 30k health. I don't think he needs to be naked for an 85 rogue to one shot him.
04/15/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Robinwiliams
I assume it was a level 85 Rogue with Vial and you were naked.

Vial doesn't hit for much anymore, so what does that have to do with anything? The OP is on a level 80, any 85 can kill an 80 in one second.
Ambush is a fun ability.
Wait till the rogue doesn't even appear anymore, and you just die to a 30k crit.
Guys. You're missing the part where he said he was stunned.
Clearly, it was Backstab!
Guys. You're missing the part where he said he was stunned.
Clearly, it was Backstab!

I think he was Sapped and is confused about it being a stun. Clearly Ambush. I would have used Garrott just to watch him slowly die.
It was garrote that killed him. By "stun" he meant "bleed" and by "one second" he meant "15 seconds."

You guys need to learn some reading comprehension.
30k health, it was premed+shs+ambush...stun was just the lag resulting from server laughing at him
04/16/2012 12:27 AMPosted by Saping
I would have used Garrott just to watch him slowly die.

I once garroted a man in Reno...
04/16/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Ribtickler
...stun was just the lag resulting from server laughing at him

+1

This is why I play a rogue...
you guys are nubs, clearly he was cheap shotted, into an immediate expose armor followed by a swift kick in the nads
04/16/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Stormsadist
you guys are nubs, clearly he was cheap shotted, into an immediate expose armor followed by a swift kick in the nads

with his gear and assuming he has fishing rod equipped, i'm pretty sure the application of a Sap alone killed him...
The Rogue should have just shadow stepped, ambushed, and vanished all at once so you would have just died without knowing what hit you.

That's just my opinion though...
The Rogue should have just shadow stepped, ambushed, and vanished all at once so you would have just died without knowing what hit you.

That's just my opinion though...

since you brought it up, nothing is better then pre-med, Shadowstep, ambush, vanish macro...it utterly demoralized players when they are dead but cannot see anything on screen...all they hear is whoosh of you stepping past their body
Next time you go fishing, don't catch a Rogue!
04/15/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Luzius
And killed me in 1 sec. O.o

welcome to WOW, now bend over.
This is exactly the reason why im levelling my new main (ie: This Prot Paladin) on a PvE realm. All my 85's are on a PvP realm and i just got sick of all the ganking so, meh PvE here i am :D!