Fire mage trolls?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
just wondering guys how is this possible? arn't trolls supposed to be weak and frightened by fire lorewise?
Idk arent goblins supposed to be ugly, disgusting, suicidal creatures that have the intelligence of a nat?
04/19/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Annoying
Idk arent goblins supposed to be ugly, disgusting, suicidal creatures that have the intelligence of a nat?

Idk aren't night elves supposed to smell bad, have too many cats and get so "dazed" they go catatonic for a millenia?

This is fun :3

Idk aren't night elves supposed to smell bad, have too many cats and get so "dazed" they go catatonic for a millenia?

idk arent draenei supposed to have lore?

all you have is /waggle.. which is more than unimpressive :P

edit: sorry its not my turn!
I'm not weak and frightened by fire.. I LOVE IT!!

Now.. *scorch, scorch, dammit!.. scorch, scorch crit, scorch crit* YES! *pyroblast!* ^-^
04/19/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Annoying

idk arent draenei supposed to have lore?

edit: sorry its not my turn!

Now I refuse to waggle anymore.
04/19/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Annoying

gnat*
04/19/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Frightener

As you should.
04/19/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Catriya

As you should.

You meanie...
04/19/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Frightener
You meanie...

You're too kind.
04/19/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Klizzloker
just wondering guys how is this possible? arn't trolls supposed to be weak and frightened by fire lorewise?

I don't recall that specifically being the case in warcraft lore. Do you have a reference to this which is not from a different game universe?
I believe you mean Elder Scrolls Trolls, not Warcraft Trolls, Mr Forum Troll.
Trolls also live under bridges and squeak when you squeeze them.
I remember it from part of the game somewhere but i cant remember where but out of game most trolls in different game universes have fast regenerative ability like in wow but fire is the weakness because they cant regenerate fire wounds very fast i guess maybe wow is different.
I resent that i never troll anyone i am really wondering this
04/19/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Klizzloker
I remember it from part of the game somewhere but i cant remember where but out of game most trolls in different game universes have fast regenerative ability like in wow but fire is the weakness because they cant regenerate fire wounds very fast i guess maybe wow is different.

Similar races in other games are not going to be identical in all ways. I haven't seen any particular indication that in lore warcraft trolls had a problem with fire, but even if they did, it wouldn't really matter much, specs are there largely for gameplay reasons.

Sort of like forsaken holy priests.
specs are there largely for gameplay reasons.

Sort of like forsaken holy priests.
and tauren paladins but yeah i get what your saying

idk, wouldn't "more than unimpressive" be impressive?
04/19/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Sternbridge
Trolls also live under bridges and squeak when you squeeze them.

And have a billygoat fetish.