400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

General Discussion
Prev 1 65 66 67 71 Next
04/26/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Toxxy
Is the offer still valid for those who got the annual pass today? I saw it as an offer I couldn't refuse. Now reading into this I'm starting to get a little worried that their will be no more beta passes. I don't mind not having betaas the money is going to the same place anyway, however I would like some clarification.

The beta invite is valid as long as you get it before the 30th. I just signed up for the Annual Pass yesterday and it said that. Probably going to have to wait longer, but what are you gonna do? I kinda hope I get it later so I don't get burned out on the beta before it goes live.
I agree, with the biggest mmo out there and the most money, its kinda hard to accept that people that did the annual pass in 2011 still arent in beta. They have set the standard high and we expect that. Its just very frustrating.
I got my annual pass last week. Why haven't I gotten my invite yet
buried? i don't thinkso.

sort this out blizzard, almost 2 weeks now since this bounce back failure.

why did they unsticky the post

still no AP more than a week after i should have got

6 months and counting after i signed up

come on blzzard

sort out us loyal customers
This is not acceptable, there's no update whatsoever regarding the people that bounced back apart from a blue saying it will be resolved today (yesterday).

All the people that bounced back should have beta by now... what the hell?

i know bro i am livid

why unsticky when issue STILL UNRESOLVED

maybe they dont want to fix our problem just hope we go away

this is getting beyond a joke
i put a ticket in hopefully i get some sorta response from blizzard
Really hope they get this fixed soon! Wish they had it like D3 where you can go ahead and download it but just can't play it until it's release (or account is flagged for beta). It's like 18.5 gigs so gonna take forever to download.
Any more updates as to when the Annual Pass members that get MoP beta invites will start back up again? Myself and others have been waiting for some time now for an invite.
04/27/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Mobious
Any more updates as to when the Annual Pass members that get MoP beta invites will start back up again? Myself and others have been waiting for some time now for an invite.

Nope.
04/26/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Mikemuir
i put a ticket in hopefully i get some sorta response from blizzard

I did this too and got a response along the lines of waves are being sent out, please be patient. I like to think I am being patient but like others I guess Im worried that maybe instead of a bounce my account has got overlooked or something like that.
this bodes well for those of us who have bought d3 ce as we have been told the price of d3 standard will be taken off our wow subs. as they seem unable to invite all the accounts are they going to mess that up aswell
04/27/2012 12:44 AMPosted by Rekuja
I just think It's pretty damn ridiculous that Blizzard can come out and say all the accounts that bounced back will be fixed today then remain silent the day after. Where's the logic there?

i know man

this is so frustrating a good piece of info from blizzard then unsticky the post

where's the logic? not all are sorted and i am getting a bit annoyed at the lack of info coming from blizzard

if this was any other company say like amazon or that, would you take it if the gave you one update in a week then nothing and you didnt get wat you were promised a week ago

come on blzzard enough is enough sort it now or give us some real info on whats going on
04/26/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Gomhuln
The fact that this thread has been removed from sticky makes me think that the next wave will begin within a couple of days.

This. Chances are the sticky was taken off because a new one will be replacing it in the next few days.
04/26/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Frostshokker
Really hope they get this fixed soon! Wish they had it like D3 where you can go ahead and download it but just can't play it until it's release (or account is flagged for beta). It's like 18.5 gigs so gonna take forever to download.

there are certain sites where u can dowload the beta and instructions on how to set it up there was a link on mmo champion a while back

i have it sitting there waiting just need to be flagged
04/27/2012 01:13 AMPosted by Thanë
The fact that this thread has been removed from sticky makes me think that the next wave will begin within a couple of days.

This. Chances are the sticky was taken off because a new one will be replacing it in the next few days.

i know what blizzards *a few days* is

more like a week
04/27/2012 01:18 AMPosted by Mikemuir

i know what blizzards *a few days* is

more like a week

I'd say we'll see an official wave by the usual patch day of next week, or wednesday. I'm not sure yet...