400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 71 Next
it looks like you missed a bunch of us, so you haven't sent them all out yet.
Given that a lot of us who signed up for the AP are NOT in yet, thats simply not true.

It doesnt matter what Bliz said, the simple fact is, all AP'ers are not flagged yet

i no im one of them
First Mike Morhaime lies to me, devastating enough. But et tu, Bashiok?
*HAPPYFACE* can't wait. haven't gotten it yet, but I will give a bit. Now time to make a plan of action.. work on higher level stuff, or cause some Pandamonium.....
04/19/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Bearfeets

Well as Zarhym has said....the blues get the info pretty much seconds before they send them to us. I think it's a simple copy-paste from the devs to the blues and the blues to us.

A LOT has gone wrong, but honestly I don't blame the blues. They are only internet customer service reps. I don't think they know what's going on any more than we do.
It also may be useful for you to realize Blizzard has screwed the pooch on this from the start and they continue to screw it up. People purchasing the AP AFTER Beta started should not be getting any Beta access at ALL. Not only do they get access but many of them got access before people like me who purchased it 6 months ago.

All these perks were dangled in our face with the implication that they were a limited time offer but they did not turn out to be true at all. Yet Blizzard was able to save face with their most recent subscription numbers because so many people rushed to take advantage of what was implied to be a limited time offer.

If accounts being "flagged" really means "they will be flagged some time in the next 2 days" Blizz should not be making any announcement until two days from now.

Perhaps you missed the last two days and all the 'When will the next wave go out?!' threads? I'm sorry that you don't like the process, but that /is/ how it's done. It takes time.

I'm not here to argue with you -- I'm just trying to help spread the info that's out there, since a lot of people are missing it amidst all the accusations.
04/19/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Ynnel

Well as Zarhym has said....the blues get the info pretty much seconds before they send them to us. I think it's a simple copy-paste from the devs to the blues and the blues to us.

A LOT has gone wrong, but honestly I don't blame the blues. They are only internet customer service reps. I don't think they know what's going on any more than we do.

It helps me deal with my frustration by having someone to blame.
04/19/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Zhorn
Another person here, who signed up for the annual pass within 10 minutes of the announcement at Blizzcon, no beta for me.

Bro, that feel. I know it all too well. You are among friends.
04/19/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Ynnel

Correct, they don't know anymore then we do. They only pass on the info they are given.Just give it some time guys, it takes a while to flag this many accounts. Even if it started last night it still wouldn't be done now.
04/19/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Bearfeets

It helps me deal with my frustration by having someone to blame.
Don't blame the innocent bystander, blame the people responsible. :D
04/19/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Timzz

Correct, they don't know anymore then we do. They only pass on the info they are given.Just give it some time guys, it takes a while to flag this many accounts. Even if it started last night it still wouldn't be done now.
True. I believe each wave is broken up into mini-waves thru-out a 24 hour period. This one being 400,000 may take even longer!
I still havent gotten mine? Whats going on?
So I just signed up for te annual pass how long will it be until I get my invite?
All I got so far is a PTR account for SCII when I don't even own an account for it...
04/19/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Nanookk
So I just signed up for te annual pass how long will it be until I get my invite?

Give it some time, the started the last wave last night, 400,000 invites. Even if it only took 1 second to flag 1 account, thats still nearly 111 hours for this wave. (Math may be off a bit, im just waking up)i'm not saying its going to take that long, just that it will take longer then the time its been being sent out.