Right click Mac mouse

Mac Technical Support
Never had a mouse problem before now my command click which is my right click doesn't work? Anyone else having this problem or others?
Yes! With support we went through litany of the Interface, keybindings and mouse settings.They felt this comes down to system settings on both computers as it's related to the Mac only, they had no other reports about this issue occurring for other users and the Support person had no issues under Window when logged in to my account. I also believe this is keeping me from interacting with my Garrison Dwarven Bunker and Scrapyard (I can't turn in iron horde scraps or salvage to the incenerator). I think there's an answer somewhere in the forum here. And this just started happening around 95-96. I'm level 98 now and it's irritating!
04/20/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Frandund
Never had a mouse problem before now my command click which is my right click doesn't work? Anyone else having this problem or others?

Please ensure "Command left click as right click" is enabled in Game Menu -> System -> Keyboard Options.