ilvl389 holy priest lf guild

Guild Recruitment
i am a ilvl389 holy priest 8/8 in DS on reg 0/8 in heroic so far ive been raiding on the server terenas but it just seems im pugging more !@#$ than doing actual raids with my guildies what im mainly looking for in a guild is a guild that dosent push perfection to the limits when everyone gets sick of it but i also want a guild that atleast can clear reg DS with no hiccups right now i heal 14-17k hps but in my RSR we usually 3 healed so i didnt reall have to push myself to 20k+ due to the other heals sniping my healing but regardless i wouldnt say im a hardcore raider but i due like to atleast clear reg content other than that professions wise i dont really work on them i do farm herbs for the gbank however i also have a 379 resto druid if anyone is interested in a druid more so than a holy priest ide have to work on him some more again though obviously but anyway thank you for taking the time to read this
Hey,

I'm from Frostmane on Dragonflight. We are a 25 man guild and one of the oldest on the server. We are currently 1/8H. We raid Mon, Weds, Thurs 8-11 CST. My realid is hedb4325@gmail.com if you want to talk further, or check out our website at dragonflight.wowstead.com. I think you might be a good match for us.
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled priest for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Priest (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
We are currently a 25 man 4/8H DS looking for competent and dedicated DPS and Heals to help push through more Heroics. We are going to be a 25 man guild in MoP as well.

What we are looking for:

Rogue - Open
Warrior - Dps
DK - Unholy/Frost
Warlock - Open
Mage - Fire
Hunter - Open
Priest - Dps and Heals
Shaman - Resto/Elemental
Druid - Boomkin/Resto
Pally - Ret/Holy

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 9:00 pm to 12:00 est.

Contact Information:

Site - Convergence.guildomatic.com
GM - Shutat - Real Id: JM_Lombardi7@yahoo.com
Officers - Phyte and Onenutmcgee
Naxxramas, <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST, and PVE) might be what you’re looking for. We raid 2 10 man teams Mon/Tues/Wed, 7:30pm st until 11:00 pm st. We are seeking a skilled, dependable healer - priest would be perfect. We also run a DS clear on Thursdays for those who are still looking for reg mode gear and for the more casual members.

We have ramped down for the summer and are enjoying completing hard modes in DS with 10 man teams as we await Mists. We have been a 25 man progression raiding guild for 5 years and we plan to run Mists as a 25-man team.

We are a currently 5/8 hm DS. This is a good time to get onboard as we progress further into Dragon Soul hard mode and await MoP. We will be hitting the Mist content as soon as it goes live with a team ready to progress.

We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 5 years (Nov 2006) and are very stable; we won't be folding on you. We are comprised mostly of working adults, average age is around 27-28. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, to be fully gemmed and enchanted, but you won't be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We are drama free.

On weekends we run old content for achievements and transmogs as well as FL 10 for those still looking to own something orange or drake achievements.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail (Julise or Ebbie) or in-game. I'll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat, and chat in vent. If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact me through real ID: Etopia@epbfi.com

I look forward to talking with you!
I am the GM/Raid leader of Candy Van Gaming, Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est with optional alt raids on the weekends and optional clean up days on Sunday and Monday if needed for progression.

We were a prior top 100 guild that left for SWToR and are now back to wow full time with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking. Previously we had some of the top world parses on world of logs in our guild and our core have stuck together for years now.

We are rebuilding our core 25 man group with our sights set on MoP and regaining our ranking and will continue to progress through HDS until that time.

Full recruitment post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662476633

http://candyvangaming.enjin.com/

We look forward to hearing from you.
You can find Candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane, or ask for any other officer on server or add me to realid.
realid: inst98@gmail.com
Hi there Ñaxxramas,

It sounds like you'd be a good fit for our guild. We have numerous raid groups to meet our members needs and we are looking for some healers. Here is our information, and if you'd like to speak on Vent, please email me at the address below and I can send you the info:

<Torn Reality> is currently recruiting quality players to join our ranks!

We are a 10 player Alliance guild on the Blackhand server (which is on Central Time).

All of us in the guild like to play for different reasons. We like to raid. We like to PvP. We like to complete achievements, both personal ones and guild ones. We like to level up alts. We like to help each other out and most importantly, we like to enjoy our time together. No matter what you're looking to do in game, someone here will share a common interest. We are very social and most of us can be found in vent at any given time of day.

We are currently raiding Dragon Soul via both LFR and a 10 player progression groups.

At this time, we are looking for some raiders to fill in spots that are currently being taken up by alts in some of our groups. We are looking mostly for tanks/heals, but we will gladly take dps who are committed to attendance and progression.

G1 - Saturday from 7pm - 11pm EST
Currently 1/8 Heroic
We are looking for a ranged dps and a healer for this group

G2 - Wednesday from 8pm - 11pm EST (will also raid Thurs if needed)
Currently 1/8 Heroic
This roster is pretty solid - not really recruiting specifically for this group

G3 - Friday from 10pm - 1am EST
Currently 6/8 regular
This group could use a tank and a healer

G4 - Thursday from 8pm - 11pm EST
Currently 6/8 regular
This group could use a tank and a healer

G5 - Sunday from 7pm - 10pm EST
Newly formed raid group starting this week - all classes welcome!

Our loot system is Need before Greed and done via rolling (no having to worry about counting and saving up points here!)

Why are we a 10 player raiding guild? We like the close-knit intimacy of smaller raids. We like the challenge of raiding with a group that is small enough that everyone is a valued player. That's not to say that 25 player raiding isn't fun, but it's just not for us.

We are looking for mature players who are interested in raiding, clearing content, gaining achievements, having fun and more!

We are very laid back, but we do mean business when it comes to raiding. We are looking for people who are willing to learn and progress, working together towards a common goal.

You can check us out online at tornreality.guildlaunch.com or email trgmxuja@gmail.com for more information.
Hey Naxx! I might have a spot for you if you can perform. I am a little worried about your ilvl progression and the crap pugs you have been put with. If you truly think you can perform at an above standard level hit me up on real id. Keep in mind we are Alliance so you would also need to faction change.
Anyhow here is our information.

10 man alliance Weekend raiding <Heroes of Valhalla> Blade's Edge
Progress: 6/8HM
Raid times:
Saturday: 8:00pm-12:00am PST
Sunday: 8:00pm-12:00am PST
Real Id: Power_of_gaia@hotmail.com
Hey there Naxxramas,

Mostly Harmless on Exodar is looking for members. We are 25 man raiding guild that has been running for 5 years. We are 2/8H and our raid times are Tues, Thurs, and Sunday 7:30 to 11 pm est.

Our website is- http://mostlyharmless-exodar.enjin.com/ You can apply there or contact me by my Real ID- Spenney32@gmail.com for any questions.

Good luck on your guild search.
bump mainly looking for an est time scale server
^ add me on real ID - CEzFinest@hotmail.com
DEATHWING. The mere mention of his name strikes fear into the hearts of orcs and men alike. The time has come for us simple warriors to expunge this disease from our world and reap vengeance for the sunder that has been torn across Azeroth. Conquest is looking for like-minded raiders to bolster our ranks for Dragon Soul as well as the Heroic version of this raid.

Info for potential applicants:
- 25-man raids are Thursdays & Sundays from 5:15 to 8p server time (Pacific)
- Raiders are expected to attend at least 75% of raids
- Our loot system is EPGP (http://www.wowpedia.org/EPGP)

Additionally we ask that players know how to play their class, are willing to accept help to improve as a raider, and generally have a great attitude towards raiding and their fellow raiders.

Current 25-man progression:
Dragon Soul 8/8 Reg 1/8 Heroic
Morchok(H)
Warlord Zon'ozz
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
Hagara the Binder
Ultraxion
Warmaster Blackhorn
Spine of Deathwing
Madness of DeathwingExceptional applicants will always be considered even if we are not actively recruiting all classes. Currently we are recruiting:

All Classes currently being taken into consideration. We have room for 1 or 2 left. Check the site for detail!

Apply at: cqmisha.guildlaunch.com

All raid applicants are subject to a 2-week trial period.

We don't expect that every player in our guild performs at a skill level that rivals that of players in top 100 guilds, but we do expect our players to perform at a high enough level for us to accomplish our goals. This entails being on time and prepared for the bosses we are set to be tackling that night, and keeping your character free of as much extraneous boss-spawned fire as possible. Chronic under-achieving will likely result in a lost raid spot. Also note that we try to maintain as drama free and friendly an environment as possible, and even the best raiders might not be accepted if they can't get along with everyone else.

Thanks for your time and interest, and may you enjoy good fortune in all your travels in Azeroth.

The Conquest Team,

Tockley- GM
Iukop
Mantria
Or message Aawee/Ønceamonth in game for detail or via real ID jamesw333@live.com(include message plz)
hey naxx we are currently 3/8H in ds and we are looking for a hhealer for our eveniong raiding group, we raid 630pm - 830pm central time 2 hours/3 days a week, add me to realid jaguar222000@yahoo.com so we can discuss more, thank you
Hi Nax:

Our guild information is listed below. Right now, we have open raid spots available for specific roles. We are actively recruiting for the following:

All Healing Specs, preferably with DPS offspec as well
Tanks (primarily druid and paladin)
Melee DPS (primarily rogue, shaman, druid)
Range DPS (primarily shaman, warlock, boomkin, shadow priest)

We are also creating an elite 10-man raid team to run on the weekends (most likely Saturdays during the day, but the times/days are not yet set in stone). This team will hit the ground running when Mists of Pandaria comes out, but will start to assemble and prepare prior to that. This will be the flagship team of the guild and will be a semi-hard core group that will push hard for progression. Only players who are very skilled and extremely dedicated to progression and success will be invited to this group.

About half of this raid team is already assembled, but we are looking for key roles, especially very good healers. We will also consider outstanding tanks and dps.

If you are interested in this raid group, or one of the other raid groups in our guild, please contact me. Our guild would consider paying for server / faction transfer in certain situations, depending on the candidate.

I can be found on the Shadowsong Server as Kevais, or you can email me or RealID me at kevais.raan@yahoo.com. Our guild can be found on www.twnah.guildlaunch.com. You can apply directly online at the website. We're also on Facebook.

Thanks, and I hope to speak with you soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------
GUILD INFORMATION
Guild Name: <The World Needs a Hero>
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Shadowsong - US
Format: 10-man Dragonsoul (normal mode) - We're 8/8 normal and are doing heroics

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST
Wednesday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST
Thursday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST
Friday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST

Contacts:
Email kevais.raan@yahoo.com, or contact Kevais, Wowwoman, Kasuu or Anao in-game

The World Needs a Hero, one of the largest and oldest guilds on Shadowsong-US, is looking for solid raiders to fill out our raid teams. We're an established Lvl 25 guild that has been raiding on this server since Vanilla.

We have a reputation as a fun but focused raiding guild that is looking for good progression but not the crazy every-night-of-the-week schedule of some of the more hardcore guilds run. TWNAH is a mature raiding guild made up of family and of online and real life friends - people mostly in their 20s, 30s and 40s, with one or two younger and older members as well. We're a friendly, family oriented guild that prides ourself on our ability to balance real-life responsibilities with a really fun time raiding and normally very good progression.

We are in the process of rebuilding our raid groups after several months of relative inactivity and some changes in leadership. Right now, due to some long lapses in progression raiding we are just getting into heroic raiding yet.

But with some strong new players, we're looking to bounce back and hit the ground running before MOP comes out.In the past, we've run as many as six raid groups per week. We did a lot of heroic content in Lich King. We're tring to get things moving in that direction. Right now, we're planning on running two 10-man groups: one on Wednesdays and Fridays, and one on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Raid times are generally 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. server time.

All experienced raiders with iLvl of 375+ are welcome to join us. We are looking primarily for tanks and healers at this point, but will consider raiders of any class and role. We require all of our raiders to have ventrillo, a good computer that can handle the resource demands of raiding,
and the Deadly Boss Mods add-on installed.

We're also looking for leaders. Anybody who has experience as a raid leader or guild officer, or has thought about being one, strongly consider joining our guild to help us continue building a strong raiding program and a strong raiding guild.

Anyone interested in joining our guild should send an in-game message to anyone in the guild, or visit our website at www.twnah.guildlaunch.com, or email kevais.raan@yahoo.com.