DK Keybinds

Death Knight
Sorta interested in Death Knights, but I'm curious as to how many keybinds you generally use. More than a feral druid? Is DK keybinding difficult, Or is it pretty straight forwards with your basic abilities?
For our basic abilities? We don't have a lot of buttons to press. Not including cooldowns and on a single target tank fight, Blood DKs have like 3-4, Frost DK's like 4, Unholy DKs 5 I believe.
I guess I could have mentioned PvP. Sorry.
unholy needs a lot for pet macros.

frost noooo the fewest keybind of all the classes in wow. a monkey can play a frost dk.

blood i think needs a bit more binds and is actually a little harder than frost imo but other people think otherwise
04/21/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Nielron
fewest keybind of all the classes in wow

arcane mage?

Not saying arcane mage doesn't have its place for skill. When to do mini burns and timing it with the 4pc reduced cd on arcane power has some nuance, but looking at a button perspective arcane is "easiest" hands down. not sure about pvp, but who does pvp in arcane anyway?
i only use 36 binds
1-9 with shift modifiers + R, F, T, G, C, Z with shift modifiers as well. Then 1-9 with Control modifiers.
Q - E - R - Z - X - C - V - F - tiled key - L - K - J - H (plus the shift keys for all but the tiled key)
1 - 2 - 3 (no modifiers)

As far as defensive CDs I have a total of 13 to manage during a given encounter and not all are keybound due to only being used on a specific encounter mechanics.
04/21/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Bettie
i only use 36 binds

^
It will seem easier on a DK even if there are more keybinds because you won't need all those pesky stance this stance that bear form this cat form that macros.
04/22/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Gashcat
It will seem easier on a DK even if there are more keybinds because you won't need all those pesky stance this stance that bear form this cat form that macros.

Stance dancing is as easy as writing /cast [stance:1] <some ability> ; [stance:3] <some other ability >

All druids would have to deal with is the GCD.
Stance dancing is as easy as writing /cast [stance:1] <some ability> ; [stance:3] <some other ability >

All druids would have to deal with is the GCD.

Still more complicated than Keybinding a DK. Which abilities go on a main bar for Bear, or Cat, or caster. Which need to be on a shared bar? It gets more complicated than a DK really quickly.
Ok ill try and list all the ones I use for frost pvp binds. Necro strike, frost strike, hb, Litchbone cast on self deathcoil macro, Icebound fort, Anti magic shell, Chains of ice, Deathgrip, Trinket, Pillar of frost + on use trinket macro, Gift of the naruu, Unholy to blood/blood to unholy macro, summon ghoul, deathpact, Runic empowerment, bloodtap or ruin tap ( seriously can remember name but its the one that regens one rune), Obliterate, Outbreak, Horn of winter, and death and decay. I may be missing a few. Yes I have a druid I pvp with as well and Frost is no where near the amount of set up work you have to do compared to feral. Hope this helps.
My most used keybinds are:

numpad1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, numpad +, and numpad *, then shift variations on those.
I use a lot, when people say they use 1-5 binds when dpsing that is just bad. DKs (Espicially Unholy) have so much utility outside of their "dps" keybinds.
I use
Q-E-R-F-G-X-C-V-Spacebar-Tab + all have shift midified binds
Z-T with no shift modified binds
1-2-3 + shift modified binds
4-5 with no shift modified binds
1-2-3-4-5-6 (Numpad with Razor naga) + shift midified binds
And honestly I could probably do with one or two more binds...
Edited: missed a few