RATE TEH XMOG

Hunter
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
@massmurderer

i love your set it makes me want it O.O
9/10 and ive never seen it either :)
Very shamany, Seananju. I don't know if the bow actually matches though. 6/10
oh well 6/10 lol... dont really like any other ranged wep honestly fav bow
uhgggnnnnnnn, my helms very cliche, planning on changing it along with the bow asap
Spriklii: 7/10 Find that new bow quickly! :P
i like 8/10 the goggles are really cool!

Now i just need to get the staff i really want from Kara:)
@ Pensri 7/10 nice

and the melee weapon i have is Bloodfire Greatstaff
@Teshka 9/10 Nice color matching with the bow and shoulders!

Also, wtb less crappy pose on Armory.
Omg love the bow, Kagosi! Also love the whole trollish transmog, even with the weird pose. 10/10!

Wish the flames on my helm actually showed up in armory, instead of just the red stone. :(
switched from black bow of the betrayer to heirloom bone bow.. matches my set much better
04/30/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Natsuhi
=O you aren't transmogged, but I like your helm :)~

I'm transmogged now :P

05/02/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Bones
switched from black bow of the betrayer to heirloom bone bow.. matches my set much better

Your gear matches thematically. I like the bone/black look. But i feel like you're using the wrong helm. It feels out of place to me and it's taking away the focus of the bow and shoulders of the set. You might be better off with no helm really. Or you could benefit from using a black hood.

8.5/10
i have malefactors eyepatch and considered using that i also have a beholder eye (other mail eyepatch looking thing) im gonna take a look on mogit at the hoods ty for the tip
changed hairstyle and eyepatch whatcha think?
05/02/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Bones

You're better off without the eye patch. Considering what facial feature you currently wield.
Reading through this thread inspired me to change from my T6 look to some thing new for me. This is the Lord's set with the exception of the belt, still looking for the proper belt for the set.
Painapple, a very typical look for hunter. Jealous of the achievement tabard, Nice eyepatch
9/10

Kiori, I love the armor set, it's not flashy but very flattering on a fem-troll body. But you should pay to change your face to something other than the High-as-kite-pot-head-Fem-troll Cute face.
8/10
05/02/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Bones

3/10 for 3 pieces of Mistshround.

2/10 for eyepatch (so envious)

so 5/10...get more mistshround.
7/10. I like how you subtly look like a soldier.
@Banard the mistshroud shoulders don't really match the rest of the mistshroud set, but the staff transmog wins 10/10
People are getting skipped.

@revilin beautiful selection of colors. I would like so see it with out the tabard. (9/10 -1 for having femtroll dope face)

@Mordoch the helm really emphasizes your dislocated jaw, I approve of the skirt! (fist bump) the colors matching seems a bit forced but A for effort 8/10