402 ilvl Rdruid LF hardmode guild.

Guild Recruitment
About me:
I am a 402 equipped Ilvl Resto Druid (I also have a Boom OS but lack some gear for it) with 6/8hm downed. I have exp up to 3rd plate on hm spine.

I hate drama and would prefer to steer clear of it. I guess I'm just looking for a place to call home, with people who share the same mindset as far as progression goes. The guild can be either horde or alliance as well as either 10 or 25 man. I have extensive experience in both raid settings. I would prefer a guild that is 7/8hm+ but is not necessary. Any server is open for consideration so long as it's medium to high pop. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

With that said, Post away =)
Hey there! I don't like leaving a huge wall of text on posts so i'll just leave a little info about us.

I do understand we are a little below on your progression but we are making amazing progress on Heroic Warmaster.

Dark Scion is looking for a new Resto Druid to help us progress through Heroic DS.

We raid Tues,Thurs and Sunday @ 9:30-12:30 EST

We are 5/8 Heroic and working on Heroic Warmaster.

You can apply online @ www.Darkscion.guildlaunch.com
OR
Contact me in game via RealID: Dark.for.fear.of.failure@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you and good luck in your search!
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire you seem to be what we are looking for please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
Edax Tempus Rerum on Mal'Ganis
we would like tty and c ur toon if the raid times work for u
raids r tue thu sun 8-12:30 CST
Currently running 2 10s going 25 MoP
Contact me or Veoki in game
Good afternoon

Voracity is currently seeking a resto druid for MoP. Our resto druid is class changing so we will be without one. We are an 18+ 25 man raid team. We raid 9 hours a week Mon/Wed/Thur from 8:30-11:30PM EST. Currently 8/8H. With our limited hours we try to keep down time to a minimum.

Check us out at www.worldofvoracity.com

If you have any questions or interest feel free to add me to realid: harpoavoracity@gmail.com

Good luck in your search.
Nynex, we may be the perfect fit for you. While we are only at 5/8H working on Blackhorn, we do offer a lot of what you are looking for. Below are the details. Feel free to contact us in game with any questions and to set up an interview if we seem like a good fit.

Ascent is currently recruiting a CORE HEALING POSITION:

RESTO DRUID - full time core position.

Guild:
Ascent is a 10 man raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring.
Old School Friends and Family in their mid to late 20's, 30's, 40's.
Working Adult, Drama Free Environment.
Years of end game raid experience.

Progression:
We are currently 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul content and working towards more Heroics.

Raid Nights:
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
8:00pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Needed at least two nights prefer Thursday and Sunday.

Loot Distribution:
Suicide Kings /w attendance

Leadership of Ascent:
Mixtli - Guild Leader
Nelang - Officer
Bïtsy - Officer

Contact Information:
Whispers/In Game Mail: Mixtli, Nelang or Bïtsy (alt139)
Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.com
Real ID: eric.dietsch@gmail.com
Hi,

We have a core spot open for a resto druid. Here is our info:

<Seraphym> is a 25 man heroic raiding guild on the [US]Bladefist server. We describe ourselves as semi-hardcore, meaning we strive to be the best we can be & down heroic content while still maintaining a friendly & enjoyable raiding atmosphere. We believe you can kill bosses without shouting, insults, or other negative behavior. We are actively looking for the following classes to join us in our progression through Heroic Dragon Soul, though we encourage all interested persons to apply regardless of class needs, outstanding applicants will always be considered:

Rdps: Warlock, Druid(Balance), Mage
Mdps: Feral Druid, Unholy DK, Ret Paladin
Tank: N/A
Heal: Shaman, Druid, Paladin

Schedule: Tue-Wed-Thu 6:00pm-9:00pm(PST)

Cataclysm 25M Progression:
* 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
* 6/7 Heroic Firelands
* 5/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent
* 1/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

Loot: We use a no-bid DKP system by WebDKP. DKP is earned hourly with bonuses for progression kills & being on time. DKP decays by 25% every 2 weeks, which encourages spending rather than hoarding and allows recruits to gear up faster. The system has been very successful for us and most people get everything they want eventually if they attend all raids.

What we expect from you:
* Know your class, be gemmed/enchanted/reforged properly.
* Willingness to research encounters and what advantages your class can bring.
* High level of attendance. Occasional absences are understandable but we expect you to be there 90% of the time.
* Consumables (Flasks, Potions & Food). We do have a program to provide flasks & feasts at greatly reduced cost but expect you to have some just in case.
* No drama starters. You will be removed swiftly.
* Ventrilo and a working microphone.
* Addons: DBM & Omen (or equivalent).

For more info or to apply:
* Visit our website at www.seraphym.guildlaunch.com
* Contact an officer (Lilyy, Bluechip, Crazyfingers, Erikgreen) in game, or ask anyone in Seraphym to track us down.
Hello!

We're looking for a solid resto druid

<Tempest> is 5/8 Heroic with H Morchok, Hagara, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, and Ultraxion down, working on Warmaster. I'd love to talk more with you about our group. We have a solid history of 25 man raiding, and are looking strong into Mists.

<Tempest>, US Alliance Gorgonnash is a 25man raiding guild that has been raiding solidly since 2007. We strive to push progression, and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

Current Progression:
5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
8/8 Dragon Soul
4/7 Heroic Firelands
7/7 Normal Firelands

Raid Times:
6:30-10:30 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds. We take a 15 minute break halfway through
We will be going back to a 3 night a week schedule in Mists (Tues/Weds/Thurs)

Full recruitment thread for more info:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881720597

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at
http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

Come make a character on Gorgonnash and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!
Whisper Namelessone, Earrl or Goatcheese, or anyone from <Tempest> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

RealID or email contact: slimey42@yahoo.com. Available via email any time, RealID weeknights after 6 CST, anytime on weekends.
<siswai aman> is looking for one main spec healer for our core DS10 group. We are currently 6/8HM DS. We need someone capable to join us as we continue our progression.

We are not recruiting for any other roles at this time.

About our group:
We run 9:15pm to 12:00amPST (12:15am to 3:00am Eastern) on Tues/Wed/Thurs. Scheduled days sometimes change on an exception basis to accommodate real life events.

We use Ventrilo, and provide flasks and food via cauldrons and feasts.

Loot is MS>OS and we try to keep distribution fair so everyone is getting upgraded as equally as RNG allows. BoEs not needed for MS or OS go to our guild bank along with all Essences of Destruction and Maelstrom Crystals DE'd from BoPs not needed.

We're all adults and prefer to keep things on a mature level.What we're looking for:
An experienced and skilled healer (Shaman/Priest/Druid preferred) who is at least 8/8 DS reg (no exceptions). HM kills are a plus.

Able to commit and show for our regularly scheduled raid times and days each week, plus have some flexibility for occasional changes to the schedule.

Be comfortable 2-healing all fights on regular mode in addition to 2-healing H-Yor'sahj and H-Ultraxion. Prefer someone comfortable 2-healing H-Morchok as well.

Please contact me in-game if you match what we're looking for and are interested in becoming part of our core team. or add on RealID: bblazer17@yahoo.com
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun

Hi there :)

8/8 HM DS

10 man weekend raid guild.
Great atmosphere.
Age range: 20-35
Stable home for 6+ years.
We consider loot a tool and not a reward.

>> www.shadeofarrows.darkbb.com << for more information.

I'll be online tonight if you want to talk.

RID is megan.cuccio@gmail.com **CONTACT ASAP**

4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
8/8 H 25

Recruiting for Mists and farming out DS!

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 8/8 HM T13
Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Contact Information
GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
Or you can text 773-915-3643
Still looking =)
Hello Nynex

My name is Lucki and im an officer in the guild Ascended on the Shadowmoon-US server. Currently we are recruiting druids for a resto/boomkin position in our main raid. We raid 25 man and are currently 6-8H. We seem to be about the same area of progression. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30-11:00

Would love to hear from you to discuss any further questions you have. Thanks!

Contact me in game or add me via real ID
dustin055@hotmail.com
<Blasting off Again>

25man 6/8HM Late Night PST Guild. Solid Progression on Spine. (3rd plate every attempt)
Solid group of people who enjoy vulgarity and everything in between. we all enjoy long walks on the beach and doing lines of !Co-Caine! off each others bodies. (Example) We all give 110% percent when its raid time! while managing to have fun.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
<Requirements>
Have solid attendance we do count on every raider to be available every raid night but we do understand things come up.
Give you're all during raid bare minimum will not be accepted here.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Times>
Monday - Thursday 10PM-1AM PST.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Needs/Core Spots>
Arcane/Fire Mage.
Boomkin/Resto Druid/Bear.
Frost/Unholy DK.
Disc Priest.
Survival Hunter.
Warrior.
<Loot>
FAIR Performance Based LC.

<Contact us / Apply!>
RealID: Davie.Chavez@yahoo.com
Site: BlastingoFFAGain.net
We are looking for a resto druid to finish out the content and to go into MoP. We are currently 7/8 heroic with madness close. Get in contact with me and we can talk about a core spot for you.

Applicants are expected to be geared in ilvl 397+ at a minimum.

1 Tank (Pally or Feral)
1 Shadow Priest
1 Boomkin
1 Ele Shammy
*DPS classes are expected to be able to play ALL DPS SPECS and optimize for each encounter - we DO NOT want you to have tank/pvp spec during raid hours!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Apply:

To apply visit our website at http://www.gilneas-storm.net no registration is necessary to apply.

If you wish to speak to someone before or after applying feel free to contact Vaêr, Cynas, Jaspr, Vokun, or Mahoo in game.

<Storm> of Gilneas is seeking exceptional players to push through progression encounters and competitively raid the hardest content in the World of Warcraft. <Storm> raids as a 25 man guild.

<Storm> is a legacy guild holding a Top ranked position on the realm. Formed in late 2004, <Storm> has consistently held top positions on Gilneas throughout it's history and strives to capture realm first kills.~Raid Times~ : Monday thru Thursday 7:00-11:00 EST
~Guild Website~ : www.gilneas-storm.net
~World of Logs~ : http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/26507/
~WoW Progress~ : http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gilneas/rating.tier13_25

~Cataclysm Progression~

Dragon Soul 25 : 7/8 Heroic modes
Dragon Soul 10 : 5/8 Heroic modes
Firelands 25 : 6/7 Heroic

<Storm> raids with a larger flexible roster designed to cater to min/maxxing and class stacking in the cases where it is ideal to the encounter. All raiding members of the guild are swapped in and out for achivements and gear they need once bosses are on farm. Every player in the guild sees progression content at one time or another. Spots in Raids are given based on class, spec, gear, skill, dedication, merit and drive.

Who Storm is looking for :

As a Healing class in Storm, you should be driven to increase your healing output using the most efficient spells, abilities and Talent Specs. You should be able to use all the healing tools available to your class and spec. In short, you should not be a one button spammer.

Raid Environment :

This is a serious raid guild populated by adults that communicate on Ventrilo. Trash is cleared lightheartedly and efficiently, but boss fights are tightly executed with only the necessary info communicated through Ventrilo. Storm uses a loot council that awards gear based on merit, playskill, attendance and/or overall guild needs should such circumstances arise. Repair costs while raiding progression content are funded by the Guild Bank.

You can get into contact with me from my Real Id
emprzybylo2@gmail.com

Or head over to our website and throw an app up
www.gilneas-storm.net
<My Life for Aiur> of Draenor [A] - [10 MAN]

HEROIC PROGRESSION:
8/8H Dragon Soul --- US 93 (44th 10 man) --- Realm 1st
7/7H Firelands
13/13H Tier 11

RAID TIMES: M/T/W/Th 10:30-2:30 CST

We raid fairly late, particularly if you are located on the east coast. Please verify these times will fit your schedule before contacting us.

Looking to recruit one exceptional healer to push hard mode progression in Mists of Pandaria. Interested applicants should have solid Dragon Soul gear and experience (8/8H preferred) and previous tiers' hard mode experience.

Contact Blutrünstig or Ellory if interested or contact us via realid:

Blut: alphatheos@gmail.com
Ellory: transsilverbob94@yahoo.com
Hey Nynex,

We're the guild that you've been looking for. We're very solid group of dedicated players, we have a great friendly and mature community. As a guild, we are clear on our goals and we have a plan in place, but most importantly we have a first class leadership team that is going to take us there. In conclusion, we are looking for talent and your looking to be apart of something great, I say that is a perfect match! Come check us out!

Website

http://ordained.avidgaming.net/

What are our objectives?

Our goal is to become top 100 raiding guild.

When do we raid?

We raid at the following day(s) and time(s):

Sunday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
    Tuesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
    Wednesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

What loot distribution system do we use?

We currently use EPGP system for loot distribution. If you are unfamiliar what is EPGP, EPGP is based on the concept of Effort Points and Gear Points. Effort Points quantify the effort each member put towards the (common) guild goals and Gear Points quantify what each member got back in return. Loot priority is computed as the quotient of the two; priority (PR) is equal to EP/GP.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for the following qualitie(s):

• Players that posses an in-depth knowledge of their class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities and reforging.
  • Players that have an acute awareness to their surrounds and are able to intelligently improvise.
  • Players that come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc.
  • Players that take time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content.
  • Players that have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process.
  • Players that have good natured personalities absolutely no drama queens. We're here to have fun, not to babysit.

In addition we also expect:

• 90% minimum attendance
  • Ventrilo with a working mic
  • Computer hardware capable of handling 25 man graphic intensive raiding environments

You can apply at our guild website at http://ordained.avidgaming.net/. Remember first impressions are very important, so be thorough on your application and good luck!
Victory or Whatever --- US-Whisperwind

We are [8/8N-DS] and [7/8H-DS]

We are looking for LOYAL members who are looking for a stable environment to call home for time to come. We want people who want to be a part of the team and don't view this as and individual effort. We are NOT looking for gear projects.

Raid Times (Central Standard Time)
Tuesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Wednesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Thursday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.

Recruitment - Knowledge in multiple specs is a MAJOR plus.

DPS
Feral Cat
Ele Sham (high)
Boomkin
Shadow Priest
Death Knight (unholy pref)

Healers
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest
Resto Druid

Tanks
Warrior
Paladin

***We are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players.

Want To Apply?
You MUST have a World of Logs parse and a screen shot of your In Combat UI.
*HEALERS READ* You must provide an additional screen shot of your custom buff/debuff settings of your raid frames and how they show up on your frames as well.

Contact Us

Please get in contact with Peejay in game or in game mail if interested.

Real Id
(Peejay) Colby_1471@hotmail.com
(Crimsonlily) Tabetha@woh.rr.com

website - wwvow.guildlaunch.com

**Find us in mumble if needed, Send a private chat to Peejay.
IP: vow.mumble.com
Port: 5237
PW: nefarian