2/8 HM Holy Paladin LF Hardcore 10man Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently 2/8hm DS on my paladin. 4/8hm DS on my mage.
I was 6/7HM FL on my mage Pre-Nerf and Pre DS. My 10 man guild fell apart the first week of DS so I took a break from raiding. I just came back. Looking for a home for the rest of DS and MoP.

Realid: Jacobryanm@yahoo.com
I know your title says a 10man guild but I wanted to give you our information anyways.

Candy Van Gaming is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, we were formerly a top 100 horde guild that after 7 years of wow decided to try swtor, which of course sucked. So we are back to wow with a refreshed passion for progression and regaining our ranking, with that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some great players for our HDS progression and further into MoP. We will continue to push for ranking and server firsts as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in MoP.

I want to make this clear up front, we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding. Our first week as a guild we went 2/8 heroic and will continue to progress and farm until MoP where our primary focus is regaining our ranking once the core is rebuilt.

Raid Times:- Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing - all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot
- We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla wow that know this game inside and out.

*We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature and if you think you can be better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do.

Requirements Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.
- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.candyvangaming.enjin.com
or feel free to talk to candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane or any of our officers in game
realid: inst98@gmail.com
Unexpected Guests is looking for more people!
<About us> After being friends and raiding together for several years we decided to start our own guild in late summer of 2011. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Unexpected Guests to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild’s cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s successes. Consequently, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.

We have chosen to focus on 10 mans because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart.

We have four teams right now looking for more skilled players. Currently Recruiting

Pillow Biters 5/8 H
Thurs & Fri 8-11 EST
  • Exceptional Applicants welcome!
  • Team Lolligaggers 6/8 H
    Tues & Thurs 8-11 EST
    1 Ranged Dps
  • Mage
  • Ele Sham
  • Team Moose Knuckles 2/8 H
    Tues & Wed 830-1130 EST
  • Exceptional Applicants welcome!
  • Team Short Bus
    Tues & Wed 8-11
    This is our newest team and it's looking for a few more to get off the ground!
    1 Ranged DPS and 2 Healers
  • Holy Paladin
  • Resto Sham
  • Ele Sham
  • Mage
  • Shadow Priest
  • EDIT: WE HAVE SOUP

As always you can go to www.unexpectedguests.com and fill out an application or you can contact our officers in game

Real ID and Email: benallen96@msn.com Qosmo

Real ID and Email: brentlee34@gmail.com Wingwing

Apply or post at our website: unexpectedguests.com

Otherwise talk to Qosmo or Wingwing in game
    Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled Holy Paladin for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
    Holy Paladin (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
    Hey Florescent,

We are looking for an experienced, reliable holy paly for our late night 25m Team, and you might be a perfect fit! I know you're looking for a 10man but I'd like the chance to win you over for a core spot on our 25man roster. =) We are a solid, progression-focused guild that is here to stay well beyond the current expansion.

<Shady Shenanigans> core 25man runs on Tues/Wed/Thurs 12am-2:30am CST (1am-3:30am EST or 10pm-12:30am PST).

If you can make those raid times, please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild and feel free to message one of us on Real ID for more info!

My real id: hgupta810@gmail.com
    Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): jlas0@yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
    Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
    Recruitment Details on MMO: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1092981-(H)-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-10m-25m-LFM-Late-Night-Raiders-for-Hardmodes!
    World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/168737/
    Hi Florescent!

I think my guild might fit what you are looking for! We are Vigilance, a 10s guild on the Uldum PVE-PDT server, and we have recently found ourselves in the market for a Holy Pally.

Progression wise we are 5/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul, and we’re working on Heroic Blackhorn. We enjoy playing WoW as a game, but when it comes to raid time, we pride ourselves on being focused and serious. This may be a game, but when it’s raid time, we expect everyone to put in his or her best effort since we are all here to get stuff done and respect everyone’s time.

We raid on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 6-9pm PDT (9pm-midnight EDT). We also run a tight roster to ensure that everyone gets to raid often.

For more information, I invite you to visit our website at: http://uldum-vigilance.com
    You’re also welcome to speak with myself or any other guild member in game

We hope to hear from you!!
    Hagarn
    Hey Florescent! My guild, Vertigo on Thunderlord, is looking to fill ranks for our 3rd Progression 10 man raid group. We formed recently, and we are looking to form a strong core group of people who want to learn and progress through Heroic DS. Our hopes are to form a strong group with MoP in our future!

Sessi (Raid leader) and I would really like to talk to you in vent in order to figure out what your goals are and where you see youself in the future as a raider! I will be in contact, and here are some things to know.

Raid Times:
    Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
    Monday 9pm - 11:30pm EST
    Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

About Vertigo: Alliance
    - We have 4 Dragon Soul groups who have cleared normal DS. Our Group 1 has cleared Heroic DS being server first.
    - We do not hand hold our members. You are expected to play your class and research how to get the most out of your DPS/HPS/Tanking.

What I expect from my group:
    - Be on time! Reliability is HUGE. If you cannot make it, I expect you to let me know so I can plan ahead to replace you.
    - Learn from mistakes. Making mistakes is fine, as long as you learn and improve.
    - Min/Max your toon. Enchants, gems are required.. of course! Research your toon when changes happen to ensure you're doing the best you can.
    - Focus. Raiding is fun, and we treat it like that. We enjoy laughing and joking but when it's time to focus and kill bosses, we need to focus.
    - Ability to take criticism. I will not degrade my group at all, but I will call you out when mistakes are made. I will tell you that you need to improve at X.

Contact Info:
    Realid – austin.habermel@jacks.sdstate.edu
    Contact this toon Tbell, Nuttybars, Soül - on Thunderlord server, Alliance.
    You can also /who Vertigo and ask for a Leader to assist you.
    I would love to have a chat preferably via vent or mumble, ingame works just aswell.
    Thank you, looking forward to talking to you!
    See our information below. If you think we would fit your needs, feel free to contact us for further information and questions.

Ascent is currently recruiting a CORE HEALING POSITION:

HOLY PALADIN - full time core position.

Guild:
    Ascent is a 10 man raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring.
    Old School Friends and Family in their mid to late 20's, 30's, 40's.
    Working Adult, Drama Free Environment.
    Years of end game raid experience.

Progression:
    We are currently 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul content and working towards more Heroics.

Raid Nights:
    Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
    8:00pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Needed at least two nights prefer Thursday and Sunday.

Loot Distribution:
    Suicide Kings /w attendance

Leadership of Ascent:
    Mixtli - Guild Leader
    Nelang - Officer
    Bïtsy - Officer

Contact Information:
    Whispers/In Game Mail: Mixtli, Nelang or Bïtsy (alt139)
    Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.com
    Real ID: eric.dietsch@gmail.com
    Why Korgath?
    Korgath is a pvp high population server. The horde/ally ratio is about even. The economy is well established with fair pricing.
    Why Shadow Soldiers?
    We have been a guild since 2006. After a short break we transferred to Korgath because of what I mentioned above. I have been a GM since BC and our officers are knowledgable and helpful. We are also altaholics so when we are not raiding we are making toons, leveling toons and doing pvp together. Shadow Soldiers is not just a guild, we are a family. We do not expect to competitively progress, but we do plan to progress at our own pace. So far, we are 8/8 as a group. 3/8 as a guild because we are using our healer alts now. Once we recruit our main healers, we will be able to progress quickly.

What to Expect: Social raiding atmosphere, teamwork. We do not have just 1 raid leader. We tackle to bosses as a group, so we have melee call outs, range call outs, and boss strategies explained . Friendly, helpful members. Occasional wipes. Random conversations, cussing. Fair leadership. Progression at our own pace. Before, during and after raids we are in vent because we are a social group.

What we expect: Reliable, active members. We expect guildies to participate on vent, in game, and on the website.
    When:
    Our typical raid times are 8:30-11pm cst Tuesday, Sunday. Our typical play times are between 3pm-2am every day.
    Who: healers (shaman, druid, paladin)
    1 tank of any class

We are looking for adults that enjoy the game, and enjoy being part of a community. We help each other out and are looking for people that are helpful, active and reliable. You can find me in game on Aayia or Isiseve

Feel free to email me as well at isiseve77@yahoo.com
    Website www.shadowsoldiers2.guildlaunch.com
    We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire you seem to be what we are looking for please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
    Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM
    Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
    Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
    Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
    We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
    Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
    New Azeroth Order is in DIRE NEED of a hpally, and we could pay for half your xfer, if you want.
    We are 4/8HM, would be further if we had our "core" group filled, still pugging people now and then.
    We raid Fri+sat from 10-1 EST and sunday from 9-11 EST
    naoguild.enjin.com to apply, or add me at nab742423@gmail.com to talk with me!
    Name: <Inertia>
    Progression: 6/8H
    Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays (6pm - 10pm Pacific) 8 Hours per week
    We are an Alliance guild on the Dark Iron (PvP) server. (Pacific Time Zone)

Unfortunately we have had attendance issues over the course of the tier and has affected our progression, as to why we are only 6/8. The roster is more than capable of downing 8/8H as long as we find a few more healers to come and commit to raiding.

Our mission for the rest of this expansion is to complete 8/8H in Dragon Soul while fortifying our core roster with quality players. As well as having a stronger raid force going into Mists of Pandaria.

Roles in need:

- Shaman (Restoration)
    - Druid (Restoration)
    - Paladin (Holy)

None of these classes are required to have an off spec, but it is always optimal to know all of your specs and be able to play them just as well. As well as being able to play more than just one class will ensure your chances of becoming part of the main roster. If you do not plan on raiding during Mists of Pandaria, please do not apply with us.

Loot is distributed via a hybrid loot system between loot council and rolls.

- We require our raiders to be able to maintain a high level of attendance, especially since we only raid 8 hours a week.
    - We require a working microphone and Ventrilo.
    - We are seeking applicants who have a deep knowledge and understanding of their class mechanics and are able to work well in a 10m raid environment.

We are a level 25 guild and have many perks and rewards for all members, as well as additional support for our raiders such as guild repairs and free gemming/enchanting for raid gear. We are a tight knit guild where everyone pretty much knows everyone, only friends and family of the guild are invited to keep guild environment mature and fun.The raid team has a hardcore mindset but only raiding 8 hours a week. We are all serious when we have to be, especially during progression, but still know that this is a game and have fun playing it. We all trash talk each other, even the girls, and still know how to get the job done. We have been in existence for almost a year and a half. . We have other activities always going on such as PvP and alt raids to keep everyone happy during non raiding days.

Real ID: Foolycoollyfan@hotmail.com

Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dark-iron/Inertia
    Good morning, Florescent!

We are currently in need of a skilled healer in our core raid team and would like to talk to you. Our team raids 3 nights a week (T/W/Th) from 7:45 pm to 11pm EST and we are currently 2/8HM DS.

Please add me to RealID if you think we might be a fit for you :)

IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR SKILLED SHAMAN OR PALADIN HEALER FOR OUR RAID CORE!!

We are currently opening recruitment to expand our roster and add a 2nd raid team for Mists of Pandaria!!

All classes welcome. Re-roll's welcome. Experienced players and groups welcome.

A little abut us:

<Novus Orsa>
    Server: Lothar
    Time Zone: EST
    Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs
    Raid Times: 8pm – 11pm EST (invites at 7:45 SHARP!!)
    GM: Malorei (RealID: raiyyn.rnn@gmail.com - (DO NOT RealID unless you have applied. Please put "applicant" as a note on your request.)
    Officers: Berelius (General Guild), Magibilly (Recruitment) & Kath (PvP)

<Novus Orsa> is a 10 man end-game progression guild. Our guild was formed by a small group of raiders who moved to Lothar for a "New Beginning". The majority of our team has been raiding together for nearly four years!

We are currently 8/8N & 2/8H in t13 and are recruiting to expand our roster and add an additional Raid Team for Mists.

--

What we are looking for:

1 - Shaman OR Paladin Healer

We are in open recruitment for Mists!

All classes/specs are being accepted at this time. Groups of players looking for a new home to build a raid team are also welcome to apply, but please remember that each player will be looked at individually.

We are looking for 10+ additonal raiders and will make the strongest two teams possible from the player pool.

Players with Raid Leading experience are also needed.

Raid nights for the 2nd team may or may not be the same as listed above and will be determined by the Raid Leader of that team.

We will consider absorbing another small guild! If you have a team that is looking for a new guild/server to call home please apply individually and get in touch with me.

All exceptional applicants will be considered, please apply even if your class or spec is not listed!

--

Loot is distributed by a non-biased, modified loot council. All council decisions are based on performance, attendance, attitude and the current needs of our team. BoE’s not needed for MS are sold to replenish guild funds.

We supply cauldrons, feasts, enchants, gems (if available) and a repair allowance. One BiS crafted item is also supplied by the guild. Crafted Item distribution is determined by availability of Materials and needs of the team.

How to Apply

http://novusorsaoflothar.guildlaunch.com

Be as informative on your application as possible. This is your first introduction to our officers and raiders! We take this "first impression" seriously and expect that you will also.

If you have any questions not answered on our website feel free to contact us in-game on Lothar (Alliance) or add me to RealID. Be sure to check your application often for questions, comments and vent information.

While we like the "family" feel of a smallish guild and have no intention of becoming a giant guild with tons of members who never speak to each other and wish they could do what “those guys” do very week, we do encourage members to invite friends and family!
    Hello,

I am the GM of <New Azeroth Order> on Zul'jin-US. Our raid group has a core raid spot open for an exceptional Ranged DPS. More importantly a GREAT PLAYER is needed, and you are it.

We are 4/8HM and are currently doing progression on Zon'ozz.

We raid:
    Friday/Saturday from 10PM-1AM EST
    Sunday from 9-11PM EST

We are a semi-hardcore raid team, which means we are always enchanted/gemmed/reforged properly, no PvP gear, we consider ourselves experts in our classes and roles and we read all the strats, watch all the videos and know the mechanics before we attempt the bosses. We are serious about progression, but not so serious where people get angry at eachother. Raging or negative comments are not allowed. Everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes, but we learn from those mistakes and continue to progress. We require at least 90% attendance because consistency is more important than ilvl to us.

Our Rogue gets his Legendary this weekend!

In MoP, we are going to make a hard push with progression. We will continue the same time schedule as well. Our goal is to be top 5 for 10M on the server (high population and high ranked US server) and also break into top 5000 world for 10M.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, we would love to have you apply so we can interview you. We would also like to see some fight logs (if possible) so we can measure your dps/hps, etc. Or we can do a cross-realm LFR.

Please visit our site to apply:
    http://naoguild.enjin.com

You can read more of our philosophy here:
    http://naoguild.enjin.com/forum/m/3068248/viewthread/2827083-everyone-please-read-change-here

You can email me during the day and I will respond to your email, or you can contact me Real ID in the evenings csmotter@yahoo.com

Yes I know Jst posted earlier, but a paid xfer is up for discussion.
    Who we are:

Iron Knights has been a casual raiding unit since mid Burning Crusade. We are a laid back group of individuals who like to have a good time while getting things done. Our players come from diverse cultures and all walks of life, each one of them has a unique sense of humor and the ability to take a joke during our lockouts.

Iron Knights finished in the top 10 of their server in both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. We aspire to see all of the end game content as we have the past 2 expansions without raiding the same crazy schedules as top World / US / or even realm guilds.

Progression:

Cataclysm:

4/4 Bastion of Twilight
    1/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

6/6 Blackwing Descent
    3/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

2/2 Throne of 4 Winds

7/7 Firelands
    6/7 Hardmode 10m
    3/7 Hardmode 25m

8/8 Dragon Soul
    4/8 HM Dragon Soul

WotLK Achievements:

12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel - Drakes / Bane of the Fallen King
    Halion 10/25 - Horde First
    Algalon 10/25 - Drakes
    Tribute to Insanity

Burning Crusade Achievements:

Hand of A'dal
    Champion of the Naaru

When:***** All times are listed as Easterntime *****

***25 Man Raid Times***

Tuesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
    Wednesday: 8:45pm - 12:00am
    Thursday: 8:45pm - 12:00am

The big question..... Loot?:

Iron Knights has successfully run an officer driven loot council for the past 4 years. Our loot council is un-biased in deciding which way loot is distributed and is focused on what will make our raid succeed.

Loot is handed out via a few different criterea.

Attendance
    Performance
    Awareness
    Readiness

What we're looking for:

We are currently seeking like minded raiders that wish to see end game content on a casual raiding schedule. These individuals should be specced, glyphed, enchanted, and gemmed properly before applying or contacting our guild master. Preparedness is key, knowledge of the fights is a must for success in any raid. We prefer not to waste 5 minutes explaining fights to trial members.

Class Openings:

Fire Mage
    Resto Shaman
    Holy Paladin

Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and exceptional players. The classes listed above are in high demand.

What do you do in your spare time?

Many of our members participate in guild achievement runs. Some still help farm for Ulduar Protodrakes, Icecrown Frostwyrms, as well as the Ashes of A'lar. Rated BG's are frequently formed between members, as well as old world 5 mans, and arenas.

How do I apply:

http://ironknights.org

Please visit our website and hit the apply now button on the left side of our website. The application process on an active day can take between a few hours and 3 days depending on our work / raiding schedule.

i_dragonfire_i@hotmail.com

You may also feel free to contact our guild master via realid. He is generally available for correspondence after 8:45pm Eastern Standard Time on weekdays
    <Of Hells Design> 2/8 H DS 10m working on a 3rd kill is LF serious and experienced Holly Pally for our core team. Mature, Fun, Helpful, a great place to call home. We are very interested in you and would like to chat more. Please add me to real Id Thegod526@gmail.com if you are interested.
    We raid:
    Tues, Thurs, Mon = Grp1 DS (8:30 EST - about 11:30 EST)
    Wednesday = Firelands for staff (9pm EST)
    Sat-Sun = Grp2 DS (8pm EST)

Recruitment Post:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3730153358?page=1

Guild Website:
    http://ofhellsdesign.guildlaunch.com

Thanks and good luck!
    [A] <Paramount> US-Proudmore. We are a recently transferred guild of friends that have raided together for up to three years. We are a PVE end game progression raiding guild. It is our goal to down all content while it is current, while providing a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Multiple officers have world top 250 experience or better so we know what it takes to build and elite raid group.

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday and Wednesday 830pm (PST/server)-1130ish pm

When MoP is release this schedule will go to Mon-Thurs 830pm(pst/server)-midnight

What do we expect from our raiders.

You will know how to play your class in and out. In addition to providing high numbers on the meters you will be expected to know how to apply your class/spec's utility to each encounter. Since we are a 10m guild off specs are pretty much essential in order to keep a smaller raid roster. While we understand not everyone we recruit will have all bosses down on HM that is no reason not to know the mechanics of each fight. Our raiders will always come prepared to raid with but not limited to proper spec, gems/enchants, pots (enough to prepot every attempt) single buff foods, etc

We provide fish feasts, cauldrons, and repairs.

Current needs Tank: DK, bear, or pally
    DPS hunter, rouge 1plate
    Heals: Open but prefer Holy pally and resto druid

Feel free to contact me in game if you have any questions, or apply at

Paramount.mmopost.com
    realid: dearnhardt4ever8@aol.com

Ghoull
    Hey whats up? We currently need someone just like you.

What we're recruiting: 1 great Holy Paladin(core spot). If interested, show up on cho'gall and contact me before 8pm ST for a guild invite.

Guild history: We're a new guild of friends that raided top 400 US back in TBC/WOTLK and have notable achievements. We recently formed 2 weeks ago, and cleared 7/8 HM DS in 1 week. Our goal will be to reclaim top 200-400 US ranks in MoP.

Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 8pm-12pm server time.

Server: Cho'gall

Raid attendance expected: Near 100%.

Raid group: 10 man

Guild environment: Chill/Relaxed. Come raid time we're very serious.