Oh Lord I am screwed...

Ravenholdt
I am stuck at the front desk at HQ...no hiding from the crazies today. Rather be in a CV any day than riding a 4 wheeled chair like a REMF.
Spin in your chair and make helicopter noises. Then sing a verse of "Alice's Restaurant".

Bet they'll get you out of that chair real quick.
Spin in your chair and make helicopter noises. Then sing a verse of "Alice's Restaurant".

Bet they'll get you out of that chair real quick.

And out of a job.

Bobcat, just do a BG when you get home and pretend all the opponents are the higher-ups.

I pvp with the same skills as Ray Charles would driving I 75 through ATL during rush hour traffic...poorly.
what are you talking about? I-75 through ATL during rush hour is an 8-lane parkin' lot.

(edit: the point bein' that nobody is drivin' well because there ain't any drivin' to be had.)
what are you talking about? I-75 through ATL during rush hour is an 8-lane parkin' lot.

(edit: the point bein' that nobody is drivin' well because there ain't any drivin' to be had.)

And the reason why...cause we in north Cobb know how to block off lanes of travel to shut the I state down.

If you happen past one of these accident scene and I am out on the road...you will see a sinister smile on my face.
man... i nearly got caught by some of the nasty on I-285 the other morning when they had to shut down the entire eastbound side because some yahoo decided that being dead would be better than being caught. (he was fleeing the scene of an accident ON FOOT. for about... 20 seconds)
04/23/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Fagerboozle
man... i nearly got caught by some of the nasty on I-285 the other morning when they had to shut down the entire eastbound side because some yahoo decided that being dead would be better than being caught. (he was fleeing the scene of an accident ON FOOT. for about... 20 seconds)

LOL...Saved the State the cost of a trial. Learn how to look on the bright side of things.
Woot...30 more minutes of riding this office chair and I am free from the County Tit.

On a side note, I probably just jinx'ed myself and a crazed person will come into HQ will evil intentions of ganking. World PVP at its finest.
you'll sit in that chair and you'll like it...or else
04/23/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Bobcat
I am stuck at the front desk at HQ...no hiding from the crazies today. Rather be in a CV any day than riding a 4 wheeled chair like a REMF.
is a CV a real life version of an SCV?

04/24/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Ci
Just install wow on that computer. lol.

just stick wow on a thumb drive. =D
SWEET JESUS...back in a CV and on the road. Life is sweet. Got my NWA play'ing and I am hitting the interstate today.
04/27/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Bobcat
SWEET JESUS...back in a CV and on the road. Life is sweet. Got my NWA play'ing and I am hitting the interstate today.

Er... No offense intended, but... This isn't your blog, lad.

It is now.

Bob, I would very much be interested in hearing what you are having for breakfast tomorrow. I want details.
04/27/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Alibor

Been close to 40 years since I was a lad.
04/27/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Alibor
No offense intended, but...

I love how this phrase almost universally precedes something offensive. ;P
(Screw this phone! I cant quote anyone so ill try to explain the CV) CV stands for Commercial Vehicle. Yes i was puzzled by it at first
08/16/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Dethwind
(Screw this phone! I cant quote anyone so ill try to explain the CV) CV stands for Commercial Vehicle. Yes i was puzzled by it at first

Crown Vic or Ford Crown Victoria.