Troll vs Tauren

Druid
Why would you want to be a fat cow?

Troll dance - epic
Troll /emotes - epic
Troll lore - best in game
Troll leader - second best (lets be honest Sylvanas is the best, but since druids can't be undead...)
Trolls have been in every expansion, usually in a major raid, because you just can't keep a Troll down. (ZG - Vanilla, ZA - The Burning Crusade, and the various 5 mans of WotLK, ZA/ZG relaunches in Cata, and there's the island off of Pandaria in MoP that's the trolls from ZG. Tauren - good luck fitting through a door while mounted prior to flight form, and prior to 90 in MoP.
Tauren dance - uh yea, they're the stereotypical white people of WoW. (I say this as a white person :D).
Tauren /emotes - corny jokes about being a cow. Uh no.
Tauren lore - yeah there's a reason tauren have not had even a 5 man dedicated to strictly them.
Tauren leader - Wont stand up to Garosh Failscream.
Tauren have really only had a small area outside of their starting area (not counting druid specific areas since they're limited by race/class. You spend your time interacting with them by convincing them to join the Horde.

So really, what do you want to be?
04/25/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Sìel
Troll druids are abominations. Tauren druids all the way for horde.

Agreed.

I do have another 85 druid (feral dps), that was once a tauren, but I had to swap to ally as I was looking for a guild with decent progression, and no hordies spoke up. :(

I couldn't find a troll form where I liked both bear and cat (both were way too bright for me), and I dislike the human form for trolls also... (I mean really... SHOES!!)

Besides, taurens are the original REAL druids of the horde. Trolls are fakes.
Yeah, if we're talking who is sexier, fem tauren or fem druid, it's more of a "lesser of two evils" sort of thing..

so I'm voting female troll? Kickass hairstyles, great voice, running animation is a bit derpy to me, but there's nothing redeeming about female tauren. I can't think of any.
Does that make you a troll in cow's clothing? :P
Yeah, if we're talking who is sexier, fem tauren or fem druid, it's more of a "lesser of two evils" sort of thing..

so I'm voting female troll? Kickass hairstyles, great voice, running animation is a bit derpy to me, but there's nothing redeeming about female tauren. I can't think of any.

At least we can blink.
I'd say Tauren all the way. Now this is personal to me, I raid with a fem troll druid and she is awesome so... no hate just personal preference

First on a purely superficial note. The horns (for Tauren) are in the right place on the side of the head not the mouth.
Try kissing that and coming away alive. Just saying.

Also I do not care for the neon shapeshifting colors or being a bat. the neon colors are somewhat jarring for me.

My couple of coppers though I am no Femtaur. Check out Aune she rocks as a femtaur.

At least we can blink.

I'm gonna chalk that up as a weakness. Blinking = opportunity for rogues.
Trolololololol
!@# Feral Forms = LOOK AT ME GUYS I'M TANKING WITH MY FACE

Seriously, I scream for attention.

Loving it.

Apparently L S D is censored.
remember that updated models are coming in MoP...
I love my Tauren, but primarily for the racials. Troll bear/cat/flight form is cooler "looking" imo
Appearance is everything in your decision, so...

unless you are going feral dps, tauren are clearly better.

Fact: caster form- female trolls are scary, female tauren look like cuddly cows.
Fact: bear, moonkin, flight form- look essentially the same.
Fact: cat form- trolls look a LITTLE bit cooler, mostly due to mane/skin color.
Fact: dance- female tauren dance has improved by 10 million percent since vanilla days, and trolls are genetically inable to dance well.
Fact: hair- tauren female have hair that looks female, troll female look like punk rockers.

THESE FACTS ARE INDISPUTABLE. Ghostcrawler has mentioned all of these facts as "core" game designs, and Forbes magazine noted them as the "primary" reason for Vivenda's stock gains in the past 7 quarters.
I think they're both great looking, but I have a super huge soft spot for femtauren. They're rare (at least on my server--a small population of us make a point to /sexy at each other in Org), they appear gentle yet capable of running you into the ground when they want to, and (if you're looking at druids specifically) their lore really works with druidism, and seriously they have the cutest /blush emote ever.

I do wish the Armory wouldn't put them in such a scrunched pose when equipped with staves and polearms however, sheesh.
04/30/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Drayen
remember that updated models are coming in MoP...

wait are they finally updating troll models???
They've said they're updating Moonkin form in addition to the shadow-glyph (and already let you glyph travel / swim forms to stag / orca respectively) - not sure on other models.
Trolls are the best class in the game
only reason im a tauren is cuz i already have a troll hunter shaman and dk

also, trolls arent FAT COWS plus the fact that femtaurs exist as much as female dwarves exist
04/26/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Cynris

What's flight form?

Wait, druids can transform?
Whats a druid?