Supremacy: (Nation RP/OOC/Sign-ups Closed)

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 14 15 16 26 Next
05/05/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Zorbak
You know that Blood Elves are probably the only race that is capable of making Fel-Reaver nukes >:D

Yeah, them..

And Wretched.

05/05/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Ashokk

Yeah, them..

And Wretched.

The Black Empire would like to talk to you :)

Can we get off this topic? Otherwise, I'm going to invent a superweapon in my head that will surely counter any Fel Reaver nukes thrown into the world...

*Begins drawing up plans for legions of trained land Whale Sharks.*
05/05/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Fairfax
*Begins drawing up plans for legions of trained land Whale Sharks.*

Whale Sharks.

Good call xD
Remember Kael's Arcane Bombs in Terokkar, Lia?

;)
Ill tempered mutated see bas with lasers on their frikkin foreheads
Please tell me you're not introducing modern day super weapons in a fantasy Zorbak.
05/05/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Caletha
Please tell me you're not introducing modern day super weapons in a fantasy Zorbak.

The Iraqis did it, why can't Zorbak?

Oh wait...

Well, then again, I still hate those things, so I shouldn't be supporting that. Seriously, Zorbak or anyone else... don't do it. That's all I'll say.

If you get Fel Reaver nukes, you answer to the Duke.
You all fear the Fel Reaver Nuke.

A wise man's fear.
Seriously if you do it out of nowhere It's gonna throw the whole game outta whack, and i'll just start having my harpies invent magical storms that rain acid or something.
Maniacal laughter
Zorbak will use his Fel Reaver nukes wisely.

Won't you, Zorby?
Remember Kael's Arcane Bombs in Terokkar, Lia?

;)

EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, OH HOW CAN I FORGET THAT ONE >:D

You all fear the Fel Reaver Nuke.

A wise man's fear.

*Looks at Sunwell*

*Looks at the vast majority of items to make powerful nukes*

Try again.

Won't you, Zorby?

Honestly I have always dreamed of having a Civ thread reach a situation like the cold war. XD

Anyways, you're all making some huff over nothing, you don't have to be afraid of Fel Reavers marching on your shores and imploding.

That'd be preposterous.

Won't you, Zorby?

Honestly I have always dreamed of having a Civ thread reach a situation like the cold war. XD

Anyways, you're all making some huff over nothing, you don't have to be afraid of Fel Reavers marching on your shores and imploding.

That'd be preposterous.

If this happens I get Space Marines.

Seriously I get Space Marines.
That'd be preposterous.

Tell that to the Wretched who somehow scr@ped up the materials in the Plaguelands to make them.
Now, now, gentlemen. No Nukes just yet or I will have to introduce Epicus Maximus - On Wheels.

Epicus Maximus (Gigantic) (1 hp)- 1000 attack, doubled against buildings. 1,000,000 defense. May use Laserz - instantly kills the target and jumps to all nearby units. May use Power Chords - the power of Rock compels all units in a zone to fight for you permanently. Travels 20x as fast as normal units, speed doubled in water. Attacks with cleave - damage is split evenly between all units in range.
05/05/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Fairfax
Tell that to the Wretched who somehow scr@ped up the materials in the Plaguelands to make them.

Bah. It could happen! As for Epicus, he serves me now as a MOUSEPAD!

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100001737

Look at it and despair.

Also, Ruok can you roll to see if the Bloodied Blade forces out in the jungle take Revilgaz's offer? And if so, at what cost to the banks.
Now, now, gentlemen. No Nukes just yet or I will have to introduce Epicus Maximus - On Wheels.

Epicus Maximus (Gigantic) (1 hp)- 1000 attack, doubled against buildings. 1,000,000 defense. May use Laserz - instantly kills the target and jumps to all nearby units. May use Power Chords - the power of Rock compels all units in a zone to fight for you permanently. Travels 20x as fast as normal units, speed doubled in water. Attacks with cleave - damage is split evenly between all units in range.

YES. YES. YES.

THE KINGDOM OF TWO LORDAERONS SHALL POSSESS THIS FEARFUL WEAPON AND RULE THE WORLD!!!
Let's call it 15 gold.
Ruok, was there prices on making Gold and Metal mines?
05/05/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Liå
Ruok, was there prices on making Gold and Metal mines?

To get gold, you invest gold. Herpaderp.

05/05/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Ruok
Let's call it 15 gold.

A fair price.
Alright I'm going to start working on my post.