398 Feral Tank/DPS LF guild. 6/8 HM

Guild Recruitment
somuchpassion@gmail.com

Add me with info on current progression. Raid times/ Horde Alliance.
<Traumatic> of Deathwing is recruiting! A bit about us:

Level 25.

T12 Progress:
7/7 Normal - 25m
6/7 Heroic - 25m
7/7 Heroic - 10m

T13 Progress:
8/8 Normal
8/8 Heroic

Current recruitment needs:
We are currently accepting applications from all classes and specs for MoP!
High Priority:
- Caster dps with Dragronwrath
- Warlock
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Shaman
- Feral Druid

We raid every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10 - 1 est

You must be appropriately geared to push hardmode content, and you must be an exceptionally skilled player. We are not interested in mediocre players that don't theorycraft to the best of their ability and make the same mistakes twice.

If you would like to apply please do so on our website:

www.traumaticguild.com

Any other questions can be asked of the officers in game:

Mootykins, Ampera, Jadeous, Vernos.

You may also contact me by RealID at traumatic.ampera@gmail.com.
Raids Tue - Wed - Thur 8-11 est

Guild <One O One> 6/8Heroic 25m Alliance on Stormscale. Longstanding progression guild with solid 25 man historical success

One O One is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person. One O One's raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public. For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are.

Available in Game at
bgmustang@hotmail.com

Also can log into Stormscale server and whisper any officer
Cayssaelea
Frad
Tröublemaker (ö = alt 0246)
Shikril
Avans
Our weekend team is mostly 7/8H & 8/8H players on their alts (with a couple mains in here).

Times are 8-12 EST Fri Sat Sun and we need a feral druid or dk tank (4 pc req, and min 400 ilvl).

http://apathy.rancidracing.com to apply (we renamed the guild when we went horde and I haven't changed the website name yet!)
We're a 25 raiding guild at 7/7H FL(3/7H prenerf), 8/8 DS, 8/8H DS

Here's the gist of things.

We do not actively recruit people under the age of 18.

We raid Tues-Thurs, 9pm-1am (CST). (Server is Pacific, with an LA data center)

We bring the player, not the class/officer/core who's been with us for years. You do better than them, we bring you. Simple. Skill > *. I recruit you to actually raid, not to bench and sit outside instances twiddling your thumbs. Recruiting to bench people is just silly.

If you make the app phase, all mats are provided- enchants, gems, pots, food, flasks, and repairs.

We do an officer based loot council.

Apply on our forums/chat with me in game, and if all goes well, we'll schedule a vent interview to talk things over and finalize things. If you're still on board, we'll get you a ginvite.

http://www.ppp-guild.com/forums

Recruitment officer:
Vladya: Nelyssa@gmail.com
Chopliver: Damen.hood@hotmail.com
Halcyon is a 10-man raiding guild on US-Alliance Arathor. We were #1 on server for over 5 years until SWTOR released and many stayed in guild but stopped playing. We are currently 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. We are looking for few good raiders to fill out raids, help with comps on certain fights, and help us take back OUR #1 spot!

Raiding Schedule
Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm server (Pacific) time on Arathor PvE US.

Progression: Dragon Soul 8/8 Heroic

Halcyon was a top 100 25 Man US guild now converted to 10 Man raids for Dragon Soul and beyond.

Currently Recruiting:

Tank:
Off-Tank (you will be dpsing some of the encounters)

Dps:
Mage

At this point in time, we are currently seeking exceptional players in the above classes. If your class is closed and you feel you have what it takes to raid with us, please feel free to apply as well.

Our Environment
Our raid, vent, and guild chats often contain harsh language, off-color jokes, and sexual content. You will also need to be comfortable with receiving constructive criticism from both the officers and your fellow guild mates. This may include comments on your spec, gem choices, talent choices, etc. We try to maintain an enjoyable gaming environment, but if you are easily offended, or not receptive to criticism, then this guild is not for you.

Loot System
Loot Council based on a blind, zero-sum dkp system. We are not here to play dress-up; we do not like greedy people. Loot is for progression purposes, and will be treated as such.

Guild Bank
Raiders have full access to the guild bank for repairs during raid hours. The guild bank also provides all food and flasks to it's raiding members.

How to Apply
Go to www . guildhalcyon . com and follow these instructions:

1) Register for the forums
2) Read and comprehend the stickies in the recruitment forum
3) Post an application using the format provided in the recruitment forum

If you have any questions in regards to our application process or any other related questions about Halcyon, add me to RealID (jhogue@mail.utexas.edu) or contact Zeykkel, Todesblatt, Cintrik or Ailene in game and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Thanks!
Hey Bearly :) !!

Are you still looking? Our core 25man is looking for a kitty dps for hm progression.

<Shady Shenanigans> core 25man runs on Tues/Wed/Thurs 12am-2:30am CST (1am-3:30am EST or 10pm-12:30am PST).

If you are interested in raiding at those times please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild.

My real id: jlas0@yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
Pnutbutter on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Shadyshenanigans.enjin.com
Recruit Message on Recruitment Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3342095221
Recruit message on Realm Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973253100
wowprogress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gul-dan
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/shadyshenanigansguldan
Live Stream
justin.tv/omallydapally
Hello,

Bravo Company is a 25 man (horde) guild that has been together for almost 5 years. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their 20's or 30's and all members treat each other with respect.

Our raid times are 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with solid experience on Spine. Our goal is to finish the remaining two bosses in the next few weeks. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

In game contacts:

Terroarr
Naferious
Badzerath