[A]School of Hard Knocks

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
Just a quick idea that came about from one of my less PvP inclined friends lamenting about this achievement.

If you are the sort of person who just can't quite seem to catch a break with this no matter how hard you try (I.E. the people the BGers love to see on the opposite faction but can't stand seeing on theirs) we of the Cuddle Puddle will be offering a bodyguard premade service of sorts absolutely free of charge.

Your tour of the field will get you the Warsong Gulch flag return, Arathi Basin base assault, and Eye of the Storm flag capture for certain. The Alterac Valley flag capture may be too obnoxious to guarantee trying to outrun 39 other people for you, but we'll give it at least an earnest shot.

Limit one bright eyed gadabout per grouping. Schedules permitting we can probably get this done a few times a day.
I'll tag along on Darson if you end up needing an extra meat-shield.
Giant Squids,

Do you think we could just do war games to get it? I don't know if I'll do the achievement but it sounds kind of fun with 4 other people drunk and in skype.

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME! I'M GOOD AT PROTECTING STUFF!

Seriously...last one only got stabbed seven times by friendly daggers. It was a total accident I swear!

Do you think we could just do war games to get it? I don't know if I'll do the achievement but it sounds kind of fun with 4 other people drunk and in skype.

The last thing you want to hear is Aib drunk in Skype. We'll leave it at that.
/nudge back to first page
/bump :3
I've already got mine on my priest. It took me five hours. I consider myself lucky. But I'll definitely send folks your way.

Having been in that position of trying to get the achieve without any gear and getting ganked countless times without any chance to defend myself...I can attest to how painful this one achieve can be. For many people it is the single most dreaded achieve of all.

Can this be done in Wargames? If so we could help a LOT of people.

You deserve great praise for helping non-PvP'ers get past this most evil of Blizzard's creations!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Also as an aside if you happen to be lucky enough to catch us in it, I pick up and drop the flag for as many orphans as I see in the flag room for all you Hordies, no /pointing, /pleading or other chicanery needed.

Especially troll women.

And then you're getting three capped.
Also as an aside if you happen to be lucky enough to catch us in it, I pick up and drop the flag for as many orphans as I see in the flag room for all you Hordies, no /pointing, /pleading or other chicanery needed.

Especially troll women.

...But what about Bobbs?!

... and all those Blood Elf women?

Also, <3 Aibreann! :D

Especially troll women.

As a Silverwing representing Warsong Gulch since level forever, I am disappointed by your-

05/01/2012 02:29 AMPosted by Aibreann

... Carry on. FOR GREAT GLORY!

In fact, if you need to pug a DPS for it, I already did the achievements forever ago, but I'll gladly go. Especially for WSG.
05/01/2012 03:04 AMPosted by Zelara
As a Silverwing representing Warsong Gulch since level forever,

Then tell me, Ms. Silverwing Representative.

... Why'd you start a war with us over flags? I mean, really. Is our fabric just not good enough for you?
Then tell me, Ms. Silverwing Representative.

... Why'd you start a war with us over flags? I mean, really. Is our fabric just not good enough for you?

Hey, you'll want to take that up with the Warsong. We didn't start nothin'.

But we'll sure as hell finish it.

... As to the flags, it's a morale thing. We can insult their mothers and stuff when we steal their prized, shimmery, sparkly little banner of insignificance.

You ever wonder where the flag goes when we capture it?

A bonfire.
Our flag's better than yours.
05/01/2012 03:12 AMPosted by Zelara
A bonfire.

You monster. You have no appreciation for fine linen.

/hairflip

GOOD DAY TO YOU, MISS.
05/01/2012 03:14 AMPosted by Alucias

And this, yes.

Our superiority complex inclines us to destroy Horde flags, as they are less worthy of existence than our clearly-superior equivalents.

Give in the the blue wavy banner of awesome.

I mean really, the Horde flag's staff isn't even -straight-. And the top is a fragment from a scrapyard.

Come. On.
We spent the flag-making budget on the fabric. We had to make use of whatever else was lying around, all right?!

That, or there's some irony about using twigs we found in the Gulch to create a flag we use to mark our superiority over the land. I didn't make them, why are you asking me?
05/01/2012 03:17 AMPosted by Zelara

And this, yes.

Our superiority complex inclines us to destroy Horde flags, as they are less worthy of existence than our clearly-superior equivalents.

Give in the the blue wavy banner of awesome.

I mean really, the Horde flag's staff isn't even -straight-. And the top is a fragment from a scrapyard.

Come. On.

...I liek da wai u speek wurds