Death Knight MoP PvP set

Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9q2j234rdo

Very disappointed after seeing in this vid that the worgen have their normal mouths/snout/teeth poking out. The Gritted demon teeth are what make the set awesome. Give the worgen the same teeth threatment as everyone else!!!!!! The teeth and the eyes!!! Fix it!!!!!!
Same with Tauren, too. Kind of a shame, really, they got the Pally T-12 treatment.
Am I seriously the only one who thought of Nightmare from the Soul Calibur series when I first saw this set? Yeah, I also see the Evangelion reference as well. Can't wiat till it goes live to grab it on my DK :]
o.0

screw DK T2 cant w8 for mop

Very disappointed after seeing in this vid that the worgen have their normal mouths/snout/teeth poking out. The Gritted demon teeth are what make the set awesome. Give the worgen the same teeth threatment as everyone else!!!!!! The teeth and the eyes!!! Fix it!!!!!!

Well, at least Undead will end up looking like demon zombie samurai. :D
The blue armor made me reroll, I have it as my desktop now, never had played with a DK before, so here I go.
we still havnt had a black armor set since T7.5. ( our first set )

but my jaw dropped when i saw this on mmo-champ. its been a very very long time since blizz has designed a decent looking DK set.

everything for DKs this entire expansion has been terrible looking. and i cant change that sentence in anyway.( lets also ignore the fact its very similiar to hunter T10 )
I really don't think it's ment to be referencing to a anime, sorry folks, seems to be a type of Oni mask to me, very badass though.
I am not a Rhino. The set looks good except for that friggen stupid !@# horn sticking out the top of the head. I'm going to score this under another FAIL Dk armor set by blizz
04/26/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Nexdominus
I am not a Rhino. The set looks good except for that friggen stupid !@# horn sticking out the top of the head. I'm going to score this under another FAIL Dk armor set by blizz

There's always got to be one.

AND they cut out the mane! ARRRRG!
one thing to also consider with this set is if blizz are going to progress the pvp armor through the seasons.

with that in mind, can you imagine what our season 14-15 set will look like, if THIS is the BASE model?
[quote]Same with Tauren, too. Kind of a shame, really, they got the Pally T-12 treatment.
Worgen with the same faceplate as everyone else would be the awesomest thing any man has ever seen. It looks goofy with their doggie snout poking out. It's not too late, Fix it Blizzard.
Can't wait for this one. Can't wait to find out which one will be the Elite color. Hope it's green.
MoP...droool
I'd prefer it without the huge horn on the helm, but otherwise yes, it's quite awesome
Evangelion themed pvp set? i approve
gj blizz

Also I love the horn.

You best be trollan.

... But seriously, holy God, I'm going to start PvPing again. This set is bombadtastic.
04/26/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Mighella

There's always got to be one.
There must always be...the b*tching.

/thunder
I'm not sure about the "rhino horn" either, but maybe it will grow on me. If not I have a lot of mog sets lol. At least it is better than the current "gobot" look they gave us.
The Helm makes me feel like a god. Love the (your my next victim) smile.