~♥~[A]Slash Hug 25m 8/8H - 3Days - LF DPS!~♥~

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
A rogue?! I.. don't know. I think we have one but he only does the alt run half the time. Who are you :O
Grinding rep, not nearly as fun as grinding on women
Have you seen Easy A? It's a great movie ><
MMMMMK

bed :\
I need to start logging old stuff again, just to see how fill we can make our WoL page.
Still with the no sleeping thing. /sigh
I feel so gross. :< I didn't run this morning, my body is like "wtf is going on here?!"
I am a rogue interested in joining your family. I'm not looking for a spot in the "core team" but I would like a group to run with on a weekly basis (maybe the alt team). I've done the math and in 9 weeks (assuming 0 hard modes and in a 10man setting) I can finish out all the quests for said legendary. Which is why I asked if there was another rogue.

I'm pretty far along as it is with my gem clusters and I know all the encounters and play my class very well. I was just showing teh loves to your thread. I'm not a "gear project" as I'm already pretty much BiS for normal modes. (2 possible upgrades left) I know the fights and wouldn't need any instruction.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

So like, you want to join so we can farm your daggers? That's pretty much what I got out of that.

@Spectie - completely agree that grinding rep =/= grinding women. Especially when one of them requires me to grind some fat Ogres. :(
x_x You could grind rep with women? Sounds like an okay compromise to me.
sleep all day cause I stay up all night.

.-.
Who all is excited to see The Avengers this weekend?
05/03/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Rhapsody
x_x You could grind rep with women? Sounds like an okay compromise to me.

I feel like every relationship with a woman is a constant rep grind, the only difference is one screw up and you go from exalted to hated, it's not a gradual decline.

THEN it takes twice as much rep to get back up to friendly.
I feel like every relationship with a woman is a constant rep grind, the only difference is one screw up and you go from exalted to hated, it's not a gradual decline.

THEN it takes twice as much rep to get back up to friendly.

lol so True
lf 1-2 more ranged/melee dps gogo!
You guy should apply so I can stop posting on threads D:!
Somewhere, there are amazing players who also have a good attitude. I know you're out there. You should app, because we want to raid with you D:
05/03/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Sprixi
Somewhere, there are amazing players who also have a good attitude. I know you're out there. You should app, because we want to raid with you D:

This. :D
See, the nice smiling worgen with cool transmog agrees. Don't you want to raid with him?