6/8HM HPAL 404 il, Prot 402 il LF 25M GUILD

Guild Recruitment
As the title outlines, I am looking for a well established 25 man guild to finish off t13, and move forward with MOP. The current guild I'm in just runs 6/8hm clears on Friday nights, and as such am looking for a guild that has serious attempts (or killed) spine of Deathwing. I have experience in both tanking/healing every encounter but feel more comfortable to fill the 'healer' role. I'm more than confident that I can meet any needs as required as I strive to improve myself and play at my highest potential. Again I would like to stress that I would prefer a guild that is at or more progressed as me as I do not want to digress. Factions do not matter to me.

* Also I would like to see personal responses and not the usual oh hey look copy paste spam *
We have an opening for a Holy Paladin on our roster. Read through the spam then if you think you might be interested contact either email the officer team or add me on real id if you have questions. Otherwise feel free to post an app on our boards.

We're a 25 raiding guild at 7/7H FL(3/7H prenerf), 8/8 DS, 8/8H DS

Here's the gist of things.

We do not actively recruit people under the age of 18.

We raid Tues-Thurs, 9pm-1am (CST). (Server is Pacific, with an LA data center)

We bring the player, not the class/officer/core who's been with us for years. You do better than them, we bring you. Simple. Skill > *. I recruit you to actually raid, not to bench and sit outside instances twiddling your thumbs. Recruiting to bench people is just silly.

If you make the app phase, all mats are provided- enchants, gems, pots, food, flasks, and repairs.

We do a officer based loot council.

Apply on our forums/chat with me in game, and if all goes well, we'll schedule a vent interview to talk things over and finalize things. If you're still on board, we'll get you a ginvite.

Feel free to add any of our recruitment officers in game or email the officer team at prettypinkpwnies.us@gmail.com

Recruitment officer's RealId
Vladya: Nelyssa@gmail.com
Eyex: hunter2508@live.com
We would be interested in you as holy for our 25. We're different from other guilds in that we only raid two nights a week, tuesdays and thursdays (7:30-11PMEST). We're 6/8 Heroic, 3rd plate burn on spine, but recently lost one of our holy paladins to a new job.

I get not wanting to spend a ton of time wiping to spine - we're 100 wipes on it at this point and know what we need to do to kill it. Lifting tendon's isn't a problem for us, so if you're pretty solid I think we could make a kill happen next week.

Let's talk on mumble, hit me up on realid at modo3211@yahoo.com
Pulse is recruiting a healer or 2 for 25 mans :) We are 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul, on the Horde Side of Sen'jin Server. I am very personally interested in your application, and I would really love to speak with you. Please add me on realID: tygroen@live.com , asap! I'm very excited to speak with you!
We are currently looking for a holy paladin to round out our healing roster. We are 6/8HM atm, and have started attempts on Spine. We fully intend on clearing all HM content asap. Guild is Hysteria on Lightning's Blade server. We are a mature, drama-free 25man guild, and have been around since 2008. We raid mon, tues, wed 8-11pm set.

Would love to chat with you, add me to realID to talk kacklehysteria@live.com
Hey Draz,

<Traumatic> of Deathwing is recruiting! A bit about us:

Level 25.

T12 Progress:
7/7 Normal - 25m
6/7 Heroic - 25m
7/7 Heroic - 10m

T13 Progress:
8/8 Normal
8/8 Heroic

Current recruitment needs:
We are currently accepting applications from all classes and specs for MoP!
High Priority:
- Caster dps with Dragronwrath
- Warlock
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Shaman
- Feral Druid

We raid every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10 - 1 est

You must be appropriately geared to push hardmode content, and you must be an exceptionally skilled player. We are not interested in mediocre players that don't theorycraft to the best of their ability and make the same mistakes twice.

If you would like to apply please do so on our website:

Any other questions can be asked of the officers in game:

Mootykins, Ampera, Jadeous, Vernos.

You may also contact me by RealID at traumatic.ampera@gmail.com.
Hi Drazlul,

Well, not sure what kind of personal responce you'd like!

No, we have not killed spine yet, in fact, last night was our first night working on Blackhorn, but that is because I have a few spots to fill in my raid with quality players. I just need 1 more rockstar to fill my roster (so I don't have to rely on a PUG)... and that would be a Hpally.

<Who is John Galt> is specifically looking for a talented and dedicated Hpally for a core spot in our 25man raids.

Raid Times
Tue, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time) (10am-2am EST).

We run optional H FL for H Rag on Wed for mounts/achievements

Currently, we are 5/8 25 man heroic Dragon Soul and have 8/8 H achievement in 10 man.

We are top 25man guild on our server, and we are dedicated to 25man progression.

Our guild has been around since 2006, we plan on raiding through the end on Cata, and we will be raiding into MoP and beyond.

Check us out at --

Guild Leader = Fayenoor = sayantan.bhattacharya@gmail.com
Recruitment Officer =Tahnaya = tahnayathemage@gmail.com

Feel free to add either of us on RealID and have a quick chat anytime about the position.

For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.

-----<Who is John Galt?>
- Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)

We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:

Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
Server First Sinestra 25-Man

We are 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and are sitting at 8/8 heroic T13

Loot System:We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested contact Fayenoor or Tahnaya in game for more information.
Hi Drazlul,

Yeah this is my spam but it contains all the information if you chose to apply to us :D

<Forgotten Aspects> is a long standing (been in existence since beta), stable, mature horde guild on Hyjal. We are currently 8/8 H:DS 25 man. If you are looking for a long term home, then we are the place for you.

We are looking to add a Holy Paladin to round out and solidify our raiding team, we want long term raiders that are looking for a home. If you would like to chat with me about our guild and the open position we have.

My Real ID is, mkkrunk@gmail.com or adamdibert@hotmail.com, if you want more wish to contact about joining us.

Our Raid Schedule:

Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm - 10:30pm PST (10-12 Hours a Week)

How to Apply:
Go to www.forgottenaspects.com and register, PM an application to Nezastus
Or feel free to log on to our server and talk to one of our officers:

Tanks & Melee DPS: Naéblis (ALT+130)
Healers: Fearmønger (ALT+0248)
Range DPS: Thant
Nezastus, Nezaster, or Foxymomma In-game

What we expect from applicants:
  • Solid Performance – Being able to adapt to every encounter while maximizing your output either it being DPS or HPS to any encounter that comes your way.
  • Awareness - Maximum performance is definitely necessary, but we aren't interested in people who tunnel vision their Recount or raid frames.
  • Demise of Burning Blade Alliance is looking for skilled players to add to our ever-improving roster.

We're looking for a Holy Pally, if your interested take a look at our website or contact on real-id.

We're currently 8/8 heroic 25 man.
    We're ranked 32nd among US 25 man guilds with a pre-nerf Spine kill.
    We raid Sunday-Thursday 7pm-11pm EST.

RealID: Vishiz@live.com
    Website/Apply: Demise-Guild.Org

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
    We are 6/8 HM DS 25 man.
    We are 6/7 HM Firelands.
    We are 7/13HM (25-man) Cataclysm bosses.
    We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
    We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
    We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
    Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
    Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
    Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS (any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
    1 Tank - Any class works but Warrior would be nice (solid offspec a must)
    Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
    My alts are:
    [ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Hey there, Draz - if you'd consider a 10man, hit me up. I represent Swarm, an 8/8H 10man hardmode progression group based on Alterac Mountains. I'm looking for a holy paladin just like you - one who's comfortable healing and tanking - since I already have a beast of a ret paladin on my team. I'm not going to post the whole schpiel since you're looking for a 25man, but I will say that our times work (raids start 6pm your time) and that you'd have a spot on the team on into MoP as well. You can read more about us at Swarm-guild.guildzilla.com, and realid me at Hi_dandelion@hotmail.com. Good luck in your search!
    More please
    Hey Draz, we're currently recruiting for our 25man Heroic DS progression and are considering adding another strong holy paladin.

We've been a guild since Vanilla and clearing 25mans since WoTLK (naxx) days. We've remained stable, sociable and are always looking to add players who think our guild will be a good long term home.

We are 6/8 heroic and We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:45pm-12 EST

If you have any questions Draz, fee free to contact me at any of the below, (yes lil bit of paste to make life easier). There is way more to our environment than I could ever begin to decribe on forums.

^ here is my recruitment topic, check it out for more detailed information.

You can add my Battlenet or Email me ~ Phantasy469@gmail.com
    Our website ~ http://fti.guildomatic.com

Best of Luck Draz!