Annual Pass Beta Invite Update

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
The Beta is a crash fest..you're not missing anything
why you treat some AP subscriber like sh*t? Did we not also pay as much as others for it? So we should be treated as others too and get our invite now.

I signed up for AP under the impression that I would get a beta test invite and not have to wait forever for it (next to the fact that current expansion sucks). Thats what I paid for! So please do your site of the contract and give me my invite for what I paid a lot money.
Yeah I signed up April 13th. Still no beta invite..... Sort your !@#$ out blizzard
why you treat some AP subscriber like sh*t? Did we not also pay as much as others for it? So we should be treated as others too and get our invite now.

I signed up for AP under the impression that I would get a beta test invite and not have to wait forever for it (next to the fact that current expansion sucks). Thats what I paid for! So please do your site of the contract and give me my invite for what I paid a lot money.

I Completely Agree Ueues
I was probably the last one to get it, because I get it then immediately get this post.

Just to let you know, all you payed for was your WoW subscription. You did not pay for the AP at all, it was a free promotion that you signed up for. So please stop posting untrue facts.
Yeah i still have not got my beta access and signed up for the annual pass in Dec. i wish i knew why op in people are still getting Beta before me
And still no beta access, but my wife who is under my battle.net account, using my card, playing from the same ISP, time, etc, got her's. Cool.
We got our invites...but some cannot play because of a bug or something that is causing the installer to stick at 10%.
I can't log into battle.net... "This service is not available." I'm guessing they're hinting to my authenticator... But what's wrong?
Is there any sort of ETA for either group?
Still no news on Opt-Ins? :(
If I was an eccentric multi-billionaire I would buy thousands of WoW accounts and sign them all up for the annual pass then come to the forums to complain about how I haven't been invited to beta yet.
04/27/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Inyre
If I was an eccentric multi-billionaire I would buy thousands of WoW accounts and sign them all up for the annual pass then come to the forums to complain about how I haven't been invited to beta yet.

Can I join you? It sounds extremely fun! heh, but you have to make sure that you complain even more if one of those accounts gets in before one of your other ones.
So, what I think I know is, there is an issue, you will try to fix it and THEN you send out group two's invites?
Yippie for group 2!
Really, at least i know I haven't been forgotten :D
Yippie for group 2!
Really, at least i know I haven't been forgotten :D

Agreed. :)