Annual Pass Beta Invite Update

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
Biondello, don't be a Blizzard fan boy. You won't become a MVP.
if you purchased the anual pass on April 18th or after when will the other wave of invites be sent out?
Cool so paying money means you can test out the new expansion, not how much skill or gameplay exp you have. And whats really funny is how i beta tested original vanilla wow and yet they give invites to people who have played since cata came out
04/28/2012 05:22 AMPosted by Bearskills
I have a question then if you dont mind. If we have bought the annual pass and do not receive our guaranteed spot in beta say before the last day are we given a refund for your companies error or do we just have to deal with it? I only feel that its fair that if something is promised it should be delivered and if it's not delivered then why should i keep my promise and keep paying for another year?

You still received a free in-game mount (~$25) and a free game (Daiblo III, ~$60). That's an $85 dollar value or one half of your commitment. You will get beta, just be patient.

Edit: I fall into exception group one and possibly two. Just sit tight bro, when we get beta hopefully most of the crashing issues will be resolved.

Yes and i agree i got a free mount and game... But I also signed up for guranteed beta which as said was GURANTEED so if they break their contract what keeps me to hold mine thats what im asking. Sure ive gotten 2/3 of what i signed up for but the other 1/3 is still their end of the contract un-paid. Im just wondering what happens to players who dont receive their beta? will you guarantee a beta invite to another game or x-pac who wants to wait another year for that ( this is just a random example) Just wondering what happens to the customer if they hold their end and Blizzard the contract holder doesnt hold up their end? ( if that makes any sense?)
04/28/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Sargis

You still received a free in-game mount (~$25) and a free game (Daiblo III, ~$60). That's an $85 dollar value or one half of your commitment. You will get beta, just be patient.

Edit: I fall into exception group one and possibly two. Just sit tight bro, when we get beta hopefully most of the crashing issues will be resolved.

Yes and i agree i got a free mount and game... But I also signed up for guranteed beta which as said was GURANTEED so if they break their contract what keeps me to hold mine thats what im asking. Sure ive gotten 2/3 of what i signed up for but the other 1/3 is still their end of the contract un-paid. Im just wondering what happens to players who dont receive their beta? will you guarantee a beta invite to another game or x-pac who wants to wait another year for that ( this is just a random example) Just wondering what happens to the customer if they hold their end and Blizzard the contract holder doesnt hold up their end? ( if that makes any sense?)

The beta isn't nearly over. You. Will. Get. In.

Why is this so hard for people to understand? Blizzard promised beta access, not immediate beta access. You need to understand that there is a physical limit upon how many accounts can be flagged at any given period of time.
So when the ETA for people who bought after the 18th?
Im only asking what happens if we dont get in.. I compeltly understand that we will get in according to blizzards terms... and I understand the flag limit and what not.. But if blizzards going to send out so many invites and they cant handle it or cant figure out their mistakes then ITS THEIR FAULT.. Im not expecting immdediaate access at all.. Thats like a rich guy expecting anyone thats not rich to do as he says that aint gonna happen. Now yes i agree eventually ill get into beta wooot.. But just wondering what happens if not like before
Hehe they've got my faith although its wained a bit over the years due to service but youre right =) hopefully soon ill get invite just kinda waiting on a blue post o the above emssage bc for all i know they might have a really bad error and cant fix it as the worst scenario although ive never seen a situation as such occur since ive played vannila unless it kept secret haha. Well patience is a virtue lets see if i have enough of it to hold on for this invite!
IVE GOT SOME MOGU TO GO DESTROY!!!!!
LOL id probally post a ticket in game just say thanks for letting me in haha
so i am guessing if we in group 2 we will get in whenever blizzard feel like it i guess since no date or that given for us

been like 10 days since i should have been in

sigh sigh sighy sigh sigh
i Got The pass on April 24th when should i expect my invite
04/28/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Orcknight
i Got The pass on April 24th when should i expect my invite

you will be in the next wave of invites

where as i am in group 2 with no time frame to when i get in
Nope! Got pass back in march and still no invite, check account everyday.
i havent gotten mine yet
just kidding i just checked and i have it